Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It does look kinda wider than the movie but I've no problem with it, I like my Godzilla thicc and beasty :). The sculpt, paint and detail are phenomenal, the likeness is also pretty spot on bar the extra bulk. I would definitely day one this in a heart beat.
XPlus-Catalog-Gigantic-Godzilla-2019-Painted-Prototype.jpg
XPlus-Catalog-Gigantic-Godzilla-2019-Unpainted-Prototype-1.jpg

Well, it's a little disappointing that the proportions are off, but I've gotten all the others, so I guess I'll get this one. If you want to rationalize the purchase, this line started off being stylized......remember? Everyone thought it was okay when the GMK and the 95 were all kinds of wrong, so this should be no different.

Well I guess worst comes to worst they delay the launch for a few months to readjust the proportion. Personally I don't see that's needed, we'll just have to pretend it bulked up again by another nuke :).

Well I guess worst comes to worst they delay the launch for a few months to readjust the proportion. Personally I don't see that's needed, we'll just have to pretend it bulked up again by another nuke :).

No way in hell they make changes. I don't know that they have ever done anything like that.

Something tells me the Japanese are projecting their inner thoughts in what they think of Americans in that giant Godzilla.

Small brained and fat lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well it looks more like Anime Godzilla proportions so maybe there’s something to this idea of massive Godzilla.

No way in hell they make changes. I don't know that they have ever done anything like that.
Oh well if that's the case then.
And while we're at it I don't think it's fat as in blubbery, it's well toned in many parts actually, you don't even see a huge beer gut or flabby skins. It's far more stocky than being plain obese fat, there's a fine line gents. Dude is built like a huge wrestler with extra time spent on leg days :).

Oh well if that's the case then.
And while we're at it I don't think it's fat as in blubbery, it's well toned in many parts actually, you don't even see a huge beer gut or flabby skins. It's far more stocky than being plain obese fat, there's a fine line gents. Dude is built like a huge wrestler with extra time spent on leg days :).

Yes, I agree with you. He is stocky, but not "fat"

That still has the gigantic 2019 available? If that's what you are talking about, I haven't even seen it go up on RIC yet. I saw it at Hobby Link Japan and Monsters in Motion in US.

no not after the gigantic.
im after the one in the link the 30cm landing godzilla 95
everywhere seems to be sold out of the pre orders

Sorry, I tried that link and it only takes you to the RIC home page and that figure isn't even shown there. Had no idea you were talking about that.

That still has the gigantic 2019 available? If that's what you are talking about, I haven't even seen it go up on RIC yet. I saw it at Hobby Link Japan and Monsters in Motion in US.

Quite a huge price difference between Hlj and Monsters in motion where the former is much cheaper, what's with that? So I take it the Gigantic is officially on pre-order now?

Awesome Collector still has him for pre-order. Here are links to the RIC and regular version.
Good folks to deal with. I have bought several things from them, and I have always been very
pleased.

https://awesomecollector.com/collec...a-1995-12-inch-series-sakai-ric-boy-exclusive

https://awesomecollector.com/collec...lla-1995-12-inch-series-sakai-regular-version

Back