Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just looked at the Sideshow listings and have no idea what they mean by Collector's Edition or Re-Run variant. The edition size on the collector's version is confusing too. They both look like the standard version.

As far as I'm aware, the only versions that exist are the standard version and the RIC version, which has blue dorsal fins. Both figures went up for preorder twice on the Ric store, with the latter batch due to release a couple of months after the first batch, so maybe Sideshow is simply listing batch one and batch two with strange wording.
They tend to label low count items as Collectors just to say it is. So I wouldn't look to deep into Sideshow labeling. Collectors is just the first run.

This was my assumption as well.

Maybe they are attempting a "first edition" type of scarcity thing? Like with books?

Used to be this way in the modeling community, you wanted early model releases because the thought was the molds lost definition over time.
It's a strange one for sure! I've never bought X-Plus from Sideshow, so this might be something they always do.

I recommend keeping an eye on EzHobi too. They have an EzHobi facebook page, as well as the facebook group Omega Beast Hobby. The full reveal of their Minus One figure should be soon and I find Kn Lin's sculpts to be far more dynamic and interesting than X-Plus.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/288268236028240

https://www.facebook.com/www.ezhobi.online

It's a strange one for sure! I've never bought X-Plus from Sideshow, so this might be something they always do.

I recommend keeping an eye on EzHobi too. They have an EzHobi facebook page, as well as the facebook group Omega Beast Hobby. The full reveal of their Minus One figure should be soon and I find Kn Lin's sculpts to be far more dynamic and interesting than X-Plus.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/288268236028240

https://www.facebook.com/www.ezhobi.online
Damn nice looking stuff.

They’ve already announced that the EzHobi Godzilla Minus One is going to be under $300 as well. I’d just wait for that one to come out.

There are also still X-Plus Gigantic FSL Godzilla ‘54s out there too and they are under $800. It’s an amazing figure. @xipotec

They’ve already announced that the EzHobi Godzilla Minus One is going to be under $300 as well. I’d just wait for that one to come out.

There are also still X-Plus Gigantic FSL Godzilla ‘54s out there too and they are under $800. It’s an amazing figure. @xipotec
Any idea the size for the Ezhobi scale?
I have wanted large Zilla for my collection for a while.

Those "giant" x-plus are amazing. I don't have room for it in my collection room, but my new house will have plenty

Any idea the size for the Ezhobi scale?
I have wanted large Zilla for my collection for a while.

Those "giant" x-plus are amazing. I don't have room for it in my collection room, but my new house will have plenty

The EZHobi Godzilla Minus One figure is going to be around 40 cm tall and they’ve already confirmed that it’s under $300.

I don’t have room either, this Omega Beast Shin Godzilla that’s coming out is going to put my interior decorator skills to the test 😅

The EZHobi Godzilla Minus One figure is going to be around 40 cm tall and they’ve already confirmed that it’s under $300.

I don’t have room either, this Omega Beast Shin Godzilla that’s coming out is going to put my interior decorator skills to the test 😅
Ah that's gonna be a contender then, no word on the release for that?

40cm?! Oh man, that's big for a non-gigantic scale. I don't think it's an option for me anyway with their gigantic Ultima on the way :LOL:

Last edited:
Ah that's gonna be a contender then, no word on the release for that?
No word yet, my guess is that it’s coming soon, since they just released that Minus One Eggmon figure.

40cm?! Oh man, that's big for a non-gigantic scale. I don't think it's an option for me anyway with their gigantic Ultima on the way :LOL:

I wish you luck on organizing your collecting around that massive Ultima figure! I mean, at least it’s an automatic centerpiece lol

X Plus Godzilla Minus One is now waitlisted for both “versions.” Anyone know of a reputable source to try for this figure elsewhere for around $200? Don’t know why I waited too long. :mad:

X Plus Godzilla Minus One is now waitlisted for both “versions.” Anyone know of a reputable source to try for this figure elsewhere for around $200? Don’t know why I waited too long. :mad:

BBTS has it for $250. Otherwise there are the Ichiban lottery figures for around $120. I’m still waiting for it to hit the US Godzilla store. I have a $100 gift card there and I’m being stubborn

I found a site called Awesome Collector that the reviews and comments on seemed to support as trustworthy, they specialize in these types of figures, so I went with them. I'll spend a little more than I would have with Sideshow but that's on me.

I found a site called Awesome Collector that the reviews and comments on seemed to support as trustworthy, they specialize in these types of figures, so I went with them. I'll spend a little more than I would have with Sideshow but that's on me.

Yeah same, I've only had a few orders with them but nothing but good experiences.

So black shin 30cm is on BBTS. I wonder how many people are gonna buy this because they missed out on light up shin only to double dip when light up shin becomes available again?

So black shin 30cm is on BBTS. I wonder how many people are gonna buy this because they missed out on light up shin only to double dip when light up shin becomes available again?

This is exactly what’s going to happen. Just wait for around Christmas time and you’re going to see a ton of reissues.

He has arrived!!!

IMG_1806.jpeg

IMG_1811.jpeg

IMG_1815.jpeg

IMG_1821.jpeg

IMG_1823.jpeg

Back