Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But seriously, I can’t wait for you to reveal the big news!
Well, after quite a while, I can finally reveal it now.. My very own Shin Godzilla artwork on Avengers #18 cover!!

Ario.JPG

It's a dream come true. I never thought I would get to draw Shin on a Marvel cover!

Well, after quite a while, I can finally reveal it now.. My very own Shin Godzilla artwork on Avengers #18 cover!!

View attachment 709982

It's a dream come true. I never thought I would get to draw Shin on a Marvel cover!
:thud:OMG! That’s amazing! Congratulations! Not being biased, but earlier today, I was showing my gf the different covers and told her the Shin was my fav. Great job!

:thud:OMG! That’s amazing! Congratulations! Not being biased, but earlier today, I was showing my gf the different covers and told her the Shin was my fav. Great job!
Thank you so much, my friend!!
This is one of my bucket list completed.. all those gigantics ain't for nothin! XD

The Ride figure seems like a good representation of the design. The Minus One looks nice, but isn't entirely accurate, noticably in the face.

Given the success of Minus One, we're bound to see other releases of the design. I would imagine a favorite sculptors release if nothing else, but nothing is guaranteed.

Thoughts on X-Plus Godzilla minus one vs the ride? Can’t decide between the two, or should I just wait for a different iteration
I had both versions of The Ride figure. I loved how big the figure was next to all of my other 30 cm. If you can do it, I’d recommend the G-Store version with blue dorsal plates, it just gives the figure a little more pop.

I’m waiting for the Omega Beast Minus One figure to be revealed before I make any decisions. Even then I may stick with the Ichiban figure sculpted by Yuji Sakai.

Ahh good to know yeah I had heard mixed things about the face on the minus one. I have the ichibansho with the blue ridges on order, but will look at the ride one closely again ha

Back