gohastings.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see some of their prices have returned to reasonableness (around retail). For a while almost everything was a good 10-20% inflated. For examply Fett used to be around $180 on their site. Back to $165 now.

Just letting everyone know I just received my Nick Fury HT from gohastings. Let me tell you all, this baby came in mint, unsealed, untouched condition. It was packed extremely well. Man, I am so glad I passed on the many times I was going to spend $200+ for Nick. I only paid $179 for this bad boy. I will always go to gohastings.com and see what they have in stock. They actually have a Special Edition War Machine (the MILK) version for only $239. Everywhere else I see this for $299 or somewhere around there.

I highly recommend gohastings.com on my first experience! Thank you!

:clap:blissy

Just letting everyone know I just received my Nick Fury HT from gohastings. Let me tell you all, this baby came in mint, unsealed, untouched condition. It was packed extremely well. Man, I am so glad I passed on the many times I was going to spend $200+ for Nick. I only paid $179 for this bad boy. I will always go to gohastings.com and see what they have in stock. They actually have a Special Edition War Machine (the MILK) version for only $239. Everywhere else I see this for $299 or somewhere around there.

I highly recommend gohastings.com on my first experience! Thank you!

:clap:blissy

Congrats! They're still a crapshoot though.

I see some of their prices have returned to reasonableness (around retail). For a while almost everything was a good 10-20% inflated. For examply Fett used to be around $180 on their site. Back to $165 now.

Now, some are back up. Actually this is the highest I've ever seen them price some of these items. :cuckoo:

Now, some are back up. Actually this is the highest I've ever seen them price some of these items. :cuckoo:

Yeah it's getting harder and harder to find good deals with them. They're prices are either retail or higher and I can't remember the last time they had a sale on their "trends" items. I remember they used to have 30% off but that's been long gone.

I bought a Neca Falconer Predator from them. It came in a shipping bag, and the bubble was ripped from the card. It looked like the bag was stomped on.
Now, when shipping toys, or anything for that matter, should be done so in a box. I called GoHastings, and they offered full refund, and I didn't have to resend the package. Which was a plus, and I told them I/m thinking of the next person it happens to, and to make sure the shipping/receiving department watches what the package and how.

I ordered some Batman Arkham City figure, Same situation as you in a bag and stomped on, On a good note any problem you do have they will give you a full refund no questions asked.

I have bought McFarlane figures from them in the past and its 50/50 if the packages would come damaged or not.

Last year I think in their last ever sale on "trends" I bought about 6 hot toys items, 4 of them came in badly damaged boxes, I mean like warped packaging and they all had obviously been opened and I am guessing on display, shipped from multiple locations (their stores). they offered a refund but the hassle wasn't worth it. All but 1 of the figures was undamaged (later sold the damaged one for what I paid for it) and the prices were still excellent, just not what I was expecting.

its a coin flip with them.

Got HT Nick Fury. My 1st order at gohastings. Figure was clearly used. All the packaging was ripped opened. Accessories were also missing. Sending it back. They won't replace it. Guess because they raised the price to $300 now. Doubt I'll every order from there again.

Got HT Nick Fury. My 1st order at gohastings. Figure was clearly used. All the packaging was ripped opened. Accessories were also missing. Sending it back. They won't replace it. Guess because they raised the price to $300 now. Doubt I'll every order from there again.

I was looking at their Fury but not at $300. :cuckoo: I'll wait until another pops up on the boards....

I haven't gone to them for a while now, figuring my luck would run out sooner rather than later. The mint Hot Toys IRON MAN MK1 I got for $90 still brings a smile to my face.

Love how hastings all of a sudden shot up some of their HT prices b/c they're "Top Gifts" :lol

$289 for Nick Fury, $329 for Keaton Bats, single Rango now at $108 and the two pack with Priscilla is $244 :slap a week or two ago. Has to be them trying to get at last minute holiday shoppers

Love how hastings all of a sudden shot up some of their HT prices b/c they're "Top Gifts" :lol

$289 for Nick Fury, $329 for Keaton Bats, single Rango now at $108 and the two pack with Priscilla is $244 :slap a week or two ago. Has to be them trying to get at last minute holiday shoppers

If you read back, I've been pointing out how they've been raising prices for a few months now.

They seemed to have a temporary decrease a few weeks back, but those higher prices seem to be the norm now for them.

Really disappointing. I doubt they sell much inventory anymore, and maybe SSC likes it that way. Conspiracy theorist in me says SSC put out the word to them that they stop undercutting prices so severly or they'll stop distributing to them.

So prog, what's that mean for you and collecting?
Do you have an alternative for lower priced figures, or just going to cut back by alot?
I'm asking, as i'm having to cut back by alot. new baby, plus more expensive insurance has dramatically cut back my disposable income .

Afte rthe avengers, i'll be cutting myself down to just about nothing from Hot toys, and stick with sideshow allmost exclusively...

untill i get priced out of their market all together too.

Back