gohastings.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 25% makes it worth the bookmark.

The best ever though was their 35% off they had once like two years ago. That was serious, plus their prices were low to begin with. Now their prices are pretty inflated to start. $379.99 for HT Keaton Bats? $213 for Tusken Raider?

I bought some non Hot Toys stuff. I think it's kind of scummy they are charging reseller prices for some Hot Toys things now though.

Some of their prices are higher than secondary market rates. Pretty screwy if you ask me.

I was able to obtain a DX-10 for a deal price, though. If they don't cancel it on me that is.

The best ever though was their 35% off they had once like two years ago. That was serious, plus their prices were low to begin with. Now their prices are pretty inflated to start. $379.99 for HT Keaton Bats? $213 for Tusken Raider?

I know, right? :slap

And I do remember that sale! I think I got the Mark I and Alien Big Chap for about $110 each.

I know, right? :slap

And I do remember that sale! I think I got the Mark I and Alien Big Chap for about $110 each.

My best score from them was DX 02 Batman for $109.

Back