Green Lantern Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ha this is really getting strange then. On sideshows site on all other bust pages where it talks about flat rates Canada is of course the cheapest. On the Green Lantern page Canada is in the third most expensive group along with United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, lol. So either this thing is shipping from somewhere wired or SS forgot where Canada is.

LOL strange! shouldn't be cheaper if u order it from LCS?

LOL strange! shouldn't be cheaper if u order it from LCS?

I have none anywhere near me so they have to ship to me as well and they don't get as good a rates as SS. So its actually better for me to order direct especially considering reward points are part of it.

ha this is really getting strange then. On sideshows site on all other bust pages where it talks about flat rates Canada is of course the cheapest. On the Green Lantern page Canada is in the third most expensive group along with United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, lol. So either this thing is shipping from somewhere wired or SS forgot where Canada is.

Did you ask them about it? Could be a mistake.

Did you ask them about it? Could be a mistake.

To busy today, never thought to call. I am waiting now for SDCC before I seriously consider making a purchase this big anyway. If nothing I have to have gets reveal or if not to much does, then I'll seriously consider this and i will defiantly call them because there no way I'd pay $100 to have this shipped to me when the Superman bust is $50 to ship and is bigger an heavier from what people are saying.

I talked to Sideshow about this. All international shipments have a discounted rate, and apparently there is some formula for calculating how much of a discount is applied. The rep told me that the more expensive the item is to ship, the more of a discount it gets. Sounds strange to me, but I guess that's the way it is.

got around to opening mine up and I'm really impressed with him. Hopefully I can find a comparable deal for Joker in the months to come.

I talked to Sideshow about this. All international shipments have a discounted rate, and apparently there is some formula for calculating how much of a discount is applied. The rep told me that the more expensive the item is to ship, the more of a discount it gets. Sounds strange to me, but I guess that's the way it is.

So they confirmed that his is $100 to ship to Canada but the Superman bust is $50? Also is this bust really lighter than say the Batman PF which only cost me $40 to ship. Thanks for the info though Bmutha appreciate you taking the time to ask while you had them on the phone.

Great looking Bust. Wish I had the room for one

Sinestro would make a sick Bust, hope it happens for you guy's

here is mine
DSC_0272Small_zpsf7b27149.jpg

Back