1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't mind minor exclusive accessories, coins, or cards that are unessential to the figure. Like the mouse included for Paul. That's a cool accessory, but not essential. BUT the Strider cloak being exclusive?! That is a key look for Aragorn throughout his journey. Especially with their Facebook post making it seem like it was included for everyone!
They did not make it seem like it was included for everyone. And more importantly, this product is only officially licensed in China, which means only people in China are able to obtain this via either through a random authorized retailer or direct from their store, to which they made the cloak exclusive to – an incentivized bonus if you’d purchase from them. But it’s not people in China didn’t have an option to be able to get it.

They did not make it seem like it was included for everyone. And more importantly, this product is only officially licensed in China, which means only people in China are able to obtain this via either through a random authorized retailer or direct from their store, to which they made the cloak exclusive to – an incentivized bonus if you’d purchase from them. But it’s not people in China didn’t have an option to be able to get it.
I disagree. Here are two Facebook post from their official page. Both make it seem like the cloak is included with purchase. One mentions exclusive accessories with the cloak listed next, but that seems like it’s in addition.

I like InArts products, they are very good. I’m just disappointed in their business practices. And I think that’s fair. I hope they can improve distribution because if they don’t have product going out unfortunately they won’t have revenue coming in. That’s bad for the industry and for collectors.

The best thing InArt has done is brought a little competition to the market, that’s good for everything.

But if they keep pissing off collectors why would I keep buying from them?

Attachments

• IMG_2404.jpeg
    IMG_2404.jpeg
    1.1 MB
  • IMG_2403.jpeg
    IMG_2403.jpeg
    1.5 MB
I disagree. Here are two Facebook post from their official page. Both make it seem like the cloak is included with purchase. One mentions exclusive accessories with the cloak listed next, but that seems like it’s in addition.

I like InArts products, they are very good. I’m just disappointed in their business practices. And I think that’s fair. I hope they can improve distribution because if they don’t have product going out unfortunately they won’t have revenue coming in. That’s bad for the industry and for collectors.

The best thing InArt has done is brought a little competition to the market, that’s good for everything.

But if they keep pissing off collectors why would I keep buying from them?
they explicitly said: self supporting channel, which means themselves. Note, how the other optimizations do not have that same remark.

And again, you dodged it but this product is only licensed in China and it’s only incentivizing buyers to buy from their store vs other authorized retailers out there.

We’ll agree to disagree. If you can’t handle them, don’t buy from them.

they explicitly said: self supporting channel, which means themselves. Note, how the other optimizations do not have that same remark.

And again, you dodged it but this product is only licensed in China and it’s only incentivizing buyers to buy from their store vs other authorized retailers out there.

We’ll agree to disagree. If you can’t handle them, don’t buy from them.
Agree with this sentiment.

Were not even supposed to be able to buy these products but folks like Kit provide this as a priviledge for collectors in non-licensed-markets.

In other words, don't be entitled

Agree with this sentiment.

Were not even supposed to be able to buy these products but folks like Kit provide this as a priviledge for collectors in non-licensed-markets.

In other words, don't be entitled
THANK YOU. So many people don't realize that a lot of their products aren't supposed to be sold to the US.

Back