Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wooo mine is perfect. I was concerned about black on the white part of the chest emblem as I thought it was chipped but some saliva on my finger and it rubbed right off.

Awesome representation of Hal. As cliched as it is to say, the pictures really do not do it justice (pun intended).

Bring on Sinestro

Just got mine and GL is definitely 1:4 scale. Not a fan of the black gloss but it works well. I give this piece 9/10.

IMO, the EX hand is fantastic.

Yes, that why I said "to you". And that's why I said "I think", too. :)

Dd you get this one Shoo?

Wooo mine is perfect. I was concerned about black on the white part of the chest emblem as I thought it was chipped but some saliva on my finger and it rubbed right off.

Awesome representation of Hal. As cliched as it is to say, the pictures really do not do it justice (pun intended).

Bring on Sinestro

Number 308 of 750

I am so glad for you m8. I know I was an *** before, but I am truly glad this turned out so well.

I like it too...

1zdn8sm.jpg

30rsayp.jpg

2qwk0hj.jpg

One issue with mine his ring does not light up. I've asked Sideshow to send me a replacement regular right hand.

Bring on Sinestro

Can't wait for Sinestro but i wanna see Arisia Rrab, Kilowog and maybe ch'p because he looks adorable

Back