Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can get all the colored rings for free at your comic book store :)

Got mine a few years back.

af70dc0ad513f344dfb0c6a3fa5cb3c6.jpg

Got GL but just two issues, a small white paint chip on sholdar and light if you move while on flickers a but if not moved its fine, i gontacted seller and we agreed to refund $55 for issues, so all in it cost me about $430 plus shipping, but man is it epic that ex arm just epic!! will upload pics in a lil bit!

Got GL but just two issues, a small white paint chip on sholdar and light if you move while on flickers a but if not moved its fine, i gontacted seller and we agreed to refund $55 for issues, so all in it cost me about $430 plus shipping, but man is it epic that ex arm just epic!! will upload pics in a lil bit!

Congrats, dude! GL is an outstanding piece!

Mine arrived in UK. Found the same as others. In hand the piece really pops. The paint is very good on mine.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

Green Lantern turned out great. The paint pops and the light up is outstanding. I'd get a reg while you still can!

My EX came out near flawless...I'm more than pleased with this piece!

Just curious but do you get rewardpoints in this case?

The email in question states "Note: Discounted price is $329.99 (Originally $349.99). Standard shipping rates apply. Additional rewards points, gift cards, or promotional codes cannot be combined with this offer."

I don't know if that means that reward points will not be given due to the discount or whether they are saying that you simply cannot use your current reward points to pay for this statue.

Hmmm....

Last edited:
The email in question states "Note: Discounted price is $329.99 (Originally $349.99). Standard shipping rates apply. Additional rewards points, gift cards, or promotional codes cannot be combined with this offer."

I don't know if that means that reward points will not be given due to the discount or whether hey are saying hat you simply cannot use your current reward points to pay for this statue.

Hmmm....

Got the same email, I think they will give you the rewards on the purchase price of $329.

I got the same e-mail and asked them as well about the reward points. I was told that we will still receive reward point only if we order the statue through the email. Therefore, you get a discount and reward points. I hope someone can make a custom hand similar to the exclusive.

Back