Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ill bite. Who r u saving for?

Well....

null_zps6d656fe2.jpg

I see. Good luck. I have actually been considering letting mine go but haven't decided fully. He is out of place in collection but I mean...c'mon...this is the ultimate spidey to me.

I see. Good luck. I have actually been considering letting mine go but haven't decided fully. He is out of place in collection but I mean...c'mon...this is the ultimate spidey to me.

To me that translated. I am willing to sell but how my much is he worth to you :naughty

Ha only kidding. How does Spidey not fit in your collection though?

Hey guys! Had to do video review on this amazing piece! Please enjoy.

[ame]https://youtu.be/-pQuMUDwKyE[/ame]

Last edited:
Great review Vectorsigma. You are right, he's a great looking statue and the light up features on this definitely sets it apart from other pieces. Best use of a light feature on a statue I have seen to date.

To me that translated. I am willing to sell but how my much is he worth to you :naughty

Ha only kidding. How does Spidey not fit in your collection though?

Hes been bugging me lately because my collection is heavy star wars, lotr and the x men. I don't have any avengers to help transition. Just a bunch of x men. So while I love him I'm considering using him to expand deeper into my focus groups.

That's how I read it too....:wink1:

My bad spidey. Not trying to tease. I just don't know what I want for him. I'm more intersted in trades that can add to my focus groups than trying to sell for cash. Ill let you know if I decide anything.

Hes been bugging me lately because my collection is heavy star wars, lotr and the x men. I don't have any avengers to help transition. Just a bunch of x men. So while I love him I'm considering using him to expand deeper into my focus groups.

My bad spidey. Not trying to tease. I just don't know what I want for him. I'm more intersted in trades that can add to my focus groups than trying to sell for cash. Ill let you know if I decide anything.

Well, it is totally up to you my man... But I know you weren't teasing...lol.

Great review Vectorsigma. You are right, he's a great looking statue and the light up features on this definitely sets it apart from other pieces. Best use of a light feature on a statue I have seen to date.

Thanks much filip! :wave Yeah man....light up is something else!

Back