Greggo Customs and Paint jobs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Everyone sorry its been a while but I have been so busy at the moment. Anyway below are pics of Ada's Marty head I have painted for ronwlim. Its now ready to ship buddy :)
img1669h.jpg

img1670p.jpg

img1671z.jpg

img1672i.jpg

img1673i.jpg

img1674o.jpg

img1675k.jpg

Also here is rainmans Tyler Durden sculpt. I have painted this for Snake Eater. I also painted the chest as it was far too pink. I hope you like it buddy?
img1676p.jpg

img1677i.jpg

img1678ow.jpg

img1679sy.jpg

img1680t.jpg

img1681za.jpg

A daylight shot and it was raining lol
img1682v.jpg

What is not to like about that!!!! Amazing Tyler, superb matey really superb

Congrats Snake :clap

That Tyler is off the chart mate!!!! Love the resculpted hair!

Snake Eater is one lucky sob! :rock

Tyler and Marty both look outstanding Gregg! :clap Every time I look at that Marty I start to second guess the sculpt choice for mine.

Oh buddy, you have succeeded my already high expectations!! Thank you! :rock

It is my first time ever resculpting so that means a lot. Thanks. :)

WOW you resculpted the hair yourself Snake? I thought Greg did it for you! That's waaaay too good for a first time! Very greatly done indeed!

WOW you resculpted the hair yourself Snake? I thought Greg did it for you! That's waaaay too good for a first time! Very greatly done indeed!

Hes done a really good job on the hair, Great hair is always tricky to paint and I cant tell you it was very hard getting the paint into all the little holes :)

Back