Greggo Customs and Paint jobs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also due to the fact Im getting so much work from all you lovely people, My desk has become a lot bigger. This is where the magic happens lol

img1693w.jpg

Love seeing artists' set ups like this. Where the magic happens indeed! :clap

Nice Costner, I use the same for my Robin Hood, 'don't know if it is the lightning but his eyes seems very dark.

Nice Costner, I use the same for my Robin Hood, 'don't know if it is the lightning but his eyes seems very dark.

Cheers mate I will have to look at your custom :) I think it is the lighting as the eyes I have painted are green. But I will check it out again. Cheers buddy

Awesome I cant wait mate :rock I really cant wait to get started on that one
Cheers bud. I can't wait to see it! As we discussed, I wouldn't mind that one taking priority over the 2 other heads you have of mine. Up to you though dude!

Good man! It's just because everything else is ready to go on him. Can't wait to see it man, super excited for this one.

Here you go another paint job for my main man Platty, I took some very quick shots for you all to look at, all taken in daylight. This was a great sculpt to paint the detail was fantastic and its the first time I got to paint camo. I hope you like it?

img1694t.jpg

img1695s.jpg

img1696z.jpg

img1697rp.jpg

img1697rp.jpg

closeupy.jpg

img1698q.jpg

img1699p.jpg

img1701h.jpg

img1702s.jpg

Cheers Guys It really was a pleasure to paint this sculpt. I have so many sculpts to paint up now. All my future customs are on hold at the moment until I have free time to sort mine out :( But there will be updates nearly everyday.

I have a bit of a task for you bud, it's not just a head repaint let's say that!! I'll PM you later!!

Back