Guardian Predator Sign in

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine Got through!

But! My wife was ordering one for her brother for a gift and got rejected by sideshow for having the same address as mine. It stated in the order 1 Per Customer NOT one PER House hold.

I'm sure your order status will change. Might just be really far down on the list and it hasn't started to process yet. I wouldn't worry about it.

Was there ever a confirmation on how many SSC put up for sale?

They seemed pretty shady when it came to giving up that number. I'm still counting on 200 being unaccounted for.

I'm not so much worried now as curious. Why would that be, but I assumed, as stated, that it was because of the vast amount of people who ordered that I am farther down on a processing list and maybe because the processing is done by hand unlike an instock item like the Alien

Well, I wouldn't say it's Hot Toys. I'd say it's Sideshow. Not blaming anyone by a long shot (it's not really a "blaming" issue). Just saying, there were 500 planned for SS and from the looks of things, 200 might not have been ready at this time.

Here's hoping Sideshow gets them sometime soon, if that is indeed the case.

Here's the thing...I'd guess that 30% of the people that ordered this also come to this site. So even though only 40 people here got their order to go through, the other 260 (or whatever amount) went to people that do not visit here.

Yeah... it was a long shot :(.

Damn the figure gods! Not gonna lie, I honestly didn't expect anything getting in my way of scoring an Attendee edition. Especially since the other SS SDCC Attendee exclusives were still available later in the days they went up. But I guess all of the rules are cancelled when it comes to Predator.

Certain exclusives have had concrete ES's in the past...i.e. SS BD P2 was listed at 500 pieces.

There were really that few of them? I have that one, but I just display him unmasked so I forgot I even had the damaged mask accessory for awhile. It's still in the box.

Even you, SOLIDSNAKE? Man, seems like some of the really hardcore Pred/Alien collectors totally missed out here. I hope our waitlists convert. We'd gladly give the Guardians a good, honest, flip-free home.

Well, I wouldn't say it's Hot Toys. I'd say it's Sideshow. Not blaming anyone by a long shot (it's not really a "blaming" issue). Just saying, there were 500 planned for SS and from the looks of things, 200 might not have been ready at this time.

Here's hoping Sideshow gets them sometime soon, if that is indeed the case.

At this time, the 500 per is still up for debate with the 500 period. I haven't heard anything otherwise and with the fast sellouts, I'm leaning toward that 500 period.

Remember that these are going to other Cons/Toy Fairs as well...I think that there are a total of 3. So there may be a worldwide edition size of 500, but it may be that SS only got 200 of them. The other cons may have been 150 a piece. The point is that if you got one, enjoy it, because its not going to be an easy item to find.

Last edited:
Back