Guardians of the Galaxy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because you spoiled it.

You make no sense :cuckoo: I'm not the one who said it was from Thor 2. If you don't want new info about Guardians, why are you here? In addition, if you don't want to know anything about a new film, then maybe you shouldn't go to a movie forum/thread of a film you haven't seen. Now, that's common knowledge :lol :lecture

You make no sense :cuckoo: I'm not the one who said it was from Thor 2. If you don't want new info about a film, why are you here? So if you don't want to know anything about a film, then maybe you shouldn't go to a movie forum/thread of a film you haven't seen. Now, that's common knowledge :lol :lecture

No ones seen this and I think Sachiel was just jabbing at you. I thought the pics were released from GotG as well....

...until Celtic showed up and ruined everything. :gah:

5269558397_64406aeb94_z.jpg

Well that escalated quickly. Truth is it's a spoiler for what The Collector looks like but doesn't spoil the scene plot as unless you've seen it you have no idea what's going on.

Does Thor hit Rocket Squirrel with Mjölnir?

No. Hammy isn't in it. You're thinking of Over the hedge 3.

Silly villians:

The Joker ALLWAYS looks Silly. it's part of his appeal.

89 Joker, while i don't care for the actor ( Much) looks fine.

Nolan's joker looks like a hobo. The potrayal saves the character. the design looks... bad.

if Nicholson had the acting range to pull off a Ledger-level peromance, I would like his joker best.

On the collector.

Looks Silly. But wait, he allways has. So it's golden.

On the collector.

Looks Silly. But wait, he allways has. So it's golden.

Not always. Besides, you can say the same about most Marvel/DC characters. After all, they're cartoon characters. So no, the film design could be a lot better. Hopefully, the trailer will give us a better idea of the tone of the film.

Last edited:
Back