Guillermo del Toro's Pacific Rim!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gross-nic_288x288.jpg

For PR I just feel like nothing can be named as a "rip off". Everything is an "homage"

Like if someone pointed out that something GDT used in this film, was used in an anime, GDT would just give them the "you don't say!" look :lol

Like the people that say it's an Evangelion rip-off... GDT hasn't even seen it!! :lol

You don't say! ;)

You're ripping-off GDT... :mad:

Spam2_2.jpg

:lol:lol:lol

Gimme bluray already, of all the movies this year this is the one I'm dying to revisit the most.

You could always check the dollar theaters for it again. it will probably get to those theaters a month before the Blu ray

You could always check the dollar theaters for it again. it will probably get to those theaters a month before the Blu ray

Or go to a matinee...
I am gonna try to watch it one last time next week...

I promised the wife to save the money for the bluray, she said have patience mr ants in his pants.

Just saw this
Wow. I was expecting a lot more from this!
Some terrible acting, and terrible dialogue, along with a highly predictable and cliched storyline. Damn.
CGI was incredible which made for good entertainment value in the fight sequences, but that's about it.

6/10

Just saw this
Wow. I was expecting a lot more from this!
Some terrible acting, and terrible dialogue, along with a highly predictable and cliched storyline. Damn.
CGI was incredible which made for good entertainment value in the fight sequences, but that's about it.

6/10

hater :monkey4 :pfft:

Back