Guillermo del Toro's Pacific Rim!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pullin a Tarantino. :D Or a Nolan. Depending on your age. :lol

This next episode picks up right after Chapter 2, on September 22nd, 2010. When Clover is in jail for being a drunk *******.

It flashbacked. That first one is actually the last one. We don't know if J.J saved the day....he might have just butt dialed poor Clover. :lol

So the entire series takes place around 2010-2013.

2009 was still a groovy time. 2010 is when the **** started to go down. And believe me. It ****ING GOES DOWN.

I filmed the hands down, most bizarre piece of film I've ever done. It's so ****ing weird, and strange, that I ended up stopping during the shoot and cracked up at how ****ed up it was.

You will see soon. :D

You've really thought this through :lol

I'm pullin a Tarantino. :D Or a Nolan. Depending on your age. :lol

John Milius :monkey4

This next episode picks up right after Chapter 2, on September 22nd, 2010. When Clover is in jail for being a drunk *******.

was that a jail at the end of 2. :rotfl

I didn't see a cop car.

damn budgets :rotfl

You've really thought this through :lol

:rotfl

This might go as far back as childhood :rotfl

Yeah. I've been looking for a project I could do myself, something that doesn't require people, but could benefit if I need too. I have an idea of where the story goes. But I could change it at any time. I don't know. I've always loved the idea of making a film based on images and music. And using a toy to do it, and trying to give it emotion based only off the images and music, is pretty fun.

I think it's working out since you guys like it. :lol....i'll try not to make too many. If i'm not feeling the story, i'll stop until I can get J.J Abrams to make an appearance. :lol

was that a jail at the end of 2. :rotfl

I didn't see a cop car.

damn budgets :rotfl

:rotfl

This might go as far back as childhood :rotfl

Well, I did the red flashing lights. :lol I figured that was enough.

I actually didn't think of putting him jail until I was heading back home.

But dun worry. It will clearly be prison in the next episode.

CtYlDg3.jpg

Yeah. I've been looking for a project I could do myself, something that doesn't require people, but could benefit if I need too. I have an idea of where the story goes. But I could change it at any time. I don't know. I've always loved the idea of making a film based on images and music. And using a toy to do it, and trying to give it emotion based only off the images and music, is pretty fun.

I think it's working out since you guys like it. :lol....i'll try not to make too many. If i'm not feeling the story, i'll stop until I can get J.J Abrams to make an appearance. :lol

I'm fully invested in the character. Keep em comin :lol

Do want!

The next chapter thing won't be up until Friday. I need to add a few filters and what not to it...this one is unique. It's going to be different all around.

I have some plans tomorrow as well, which will cut into the editing. But hey, who knows. Maybe I can bust it out before then. Who knows.

The next chapter thing won't be up until Friday. I need to add a few filters and what not to it...this one is unique. It's going to be different all around.

I have some plans tomorrow as well, which will cut into the editing. But hey, who knows. Maybe I can bust it out before then. Who knows.

Who's gonna be his prison buddy? King Seesaw? :lol

Back