Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up the new XDS 9mm today

the store I got it in has a range so I took it out for a test run and loved it. Played some save the hostage

10'

15'

at 20' the hostage lost his ear

Nice shooting man. Does anyone have the xd sub 9? It's even smaller than the xds right?

dqj6nq.jpg

Picked this little guy up yesterday.

Thanks guys. I haven't shot it yet simply because I can't find any 7.62x25 ammunition. Not nearly as fancy as you think guys! They're 450 bucks and come with a whole bunch of accessories. Give me a pm and I'll send you to the website where you can get one.

I recently picked up a Colt officers model, series 80, 1911. Its a great gun, I really like it. I have taken it to the range a couple times and its very solid and crisp to shoot.

I recently picked up a Colt officers model, series 80, 1911. Its a great gun, I really like it. I have taken it to the range a couple times and its very solid and crisp to shoot.

Sounds good. What do you guys think of the Ruger SR1911?

Looking at gettingna Ruger LCR. Anyone here own one or anyone hear anything good or bad about it?

I have one and love it.

Cool! I'm a big fan of Ruger. I think I want an sr1911 and an sr45.

As far a the LCR Bumblebee I don't know. As I said I love Ruger but if you're gonna get a revolver, especially in 22lr you should be able to go single action. The only LCRs I've seen have the hammer shrouded. If you get one let me know how you like it though. Maybe you can change my mind.

Cool! I'm a big fan of Ruger. I think I want an sr1911 and an sr45.

As far a the LCR Bumblebee I don't know. As I said I love Ruger but if you're gonna get a revolver, especially in 22lr you should be able to go single action. The only LCRs I've seen have the hammer shrouded. If you get one let me know how you like it though. Maybe you can change my mind.

I'll let you know if I go for it. I'm looking at either the .38sp or .357mag. Leaning towards the .38sp

I have a GP100 and love it. Just want a small carry resolver. I've heard good things about the S&W Governor but I think the LCR would carry better.

I don't see how you'd comfortably carry a governor. Not against owning one, but carrying might be a bit much.

Cool. Let me know how it goes if you get it.
And I agree 100% gp100 is the best 357 you can own. You should look into the sp101. It's gps lil brother.

Back