Han and Luke as Stormtroopers - SDCC '09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mmm Shirley Manson.

Now there's a quote from a post that'll make no sense now. :lol

It does now. You're welcome.

Sorry Samuel, I had to borrow a camera phone. :(

But here is a picture of Shirley Manson:

shirley_manson.jpg

Nope, yours is still there so it makes SOME sense. Although Im debating seeing if I can edit mine just for the hell of it :lol

I thought I'd leave a few dazed soldiers out on the battlefield so that the gawkers will see the devastation... :confused:

Seriously guys-- Live and let live... Or ignore and let live... It's a good time to be a collector why do we always have to degenerate into name-calling?

As far as the topic of this thread I'm happy with the pics I see and please keep them coming as my two won't be arriving for awhile as I cancelled my direct order and got them instead through toys2.

I thought I'd leave a few dazed soldiers out on the battlefield so that the gawkers will see the devastation... :confused:

Seriously guys-- Live and let live... Or ignore and let live... It's a good time to be a collector why do we always have to degenerate into name-calling?

As far as the topic of this thread I'm happy with the pics I see and please keep them coming as my two won't be arriving for awhile as I cancelled my direct order and got them instead through toys2.

I like that idea of people seeing devastation and being confused :lol I agree though, just a certain comment was very hard to overlook. At least it's all cleared now. I cannot wait for Saturday for mine to arrive. Now that pics are easier to take I will finally be able to contribute.

Hey, point that thing somewhere else! :lol

Damn, I missed something good didn't I? Curse you work! :curse Wait...I need the work to pay for all the stuff I want. I take it back. I love my job. :love

Thanks for the overview pix, good to see its not all doom and gloom. I'm excited for tomorrow!

Oh man... Neil, you deleted ONE POST IN PARTICULAR just in time.....

Neil = Best Canadian guy on this board fo sure..:rock

I should get that in my sig :D

thenammagazine said:
Hey, point that thing somewhere else! :lol

Hey now (Hank's voice)-- I do include myself in the "we"... I can be a crusty cantankerous such and such but then I usually get my morning coffee.

I should really start a poll... Do I construct:

1) a 1/6 trash compactor room for these guys (to be posed with my custom Chewie and ANH Leia)

2) a 1/6 detention block hallway for the four

3) pose them somewhere else and in the special storage area I've got that's perfect for a 1/6 display use the incoming Vader with stormies (and the four Rebel troopers I've already got plus Antilles) to create a 1/6 Tantive IV hallway post opening fight

???

Decisions-- decisions...

I should get that in my sig :D

Hey now (Hank's voice)-- I do include myself in the "we"... I can be a crusty cantankerous such and such but then I usually get my morning coffee.

I should really start a poll... Do I construct:

1) a 1/6 trash compactor room for these guys (to be posed with my custom Chewie and ANH Leia)

2) a 1/6 detention block hallway for the four

3) pose them somewhere else and in the special storage area I've got that's perfect for a 1/6 display use the incoming Vader with stormies (and the four Rebel troopers I've already got plus Antilles) to create a 1/6 Tantive IV hallway post opening fight

???

Decisions-- decisions...

Detention block hallway....

Tantive IV imo.

That's where I'm leaning-- I can use my one Medi Stormtrooper as a dead body, my two SSC Troopers in the background and I've customized three other Rebel Troopers to go along with the original so I've got plenty of bodies/prisoners-- as well Prajj could be used...

I would really like to do a scene of Vader flanked by two stormtroopers kneeling before Palpatine on his throne flanked by two imperial guards. But I decided I like PF's more.

That's where I'm leaning-- I can use my one Medi Stormtrooper as a dead body, my two SSC Troopers in the background and I've customized three other Rebel Troopers to go along with the original so I've got plenty of bodies/prisoners-- as well Prajj could be used...

I dunno. The detention block hallway seems a bit more dynamic and you get to use all your stormies, an imperial officer and the main quartet of characters for it. :D

The problem with the detention block and trash compactor is that you're gonna have a long wait to get a Chewie to complete it. Or do you have a custom one?

Maybe the detention block is a better option. It'd be more unique than the Tantive IV, and like thenam said, you can use some troopers and an imperial officer.

alright i admit i did chicken little this my han and luke look freakin awsome ha ha i love these things just got them

I just got mine as well and I'm quite happy with them. Paint jobs are great.

The armour is disappointing though. It's not bad enough that I'm going to send them back, but there's no way I'd be happy with this on regular troopers. It's just too loose.

Funny story about me getting them. The UPS guy knows me, he came earlier than usual and I wasn't at home, but he saw me down the street and knew it was my package so he stopped to give it to me. :lol

Back