1/6 Han Solo In Carbonite New Figure by Sideshow.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since they included the horizontal display option I wonder if SSC is planning on making some Bespin guards to push Han down the hallway? Though they couldn't stand on his base so it kind of defeats the purpose.

SSC would charge $225 for a dude in a blue suit with a matching blue flower pot on his head.:lol

You and me would buy - not too many others though.:hi5:

Awesome!! Then HT could build a 1/6 Twin Pod Cloud Car and never sell it.

69c1124666de4513ef4df42cc0e416c5.jpg

Mine is simply going to stand next to my Slave 1 and boba...can't wait to get that slab of Carbonite :)

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

I just had a giggle. My god.. I was with the whole " it's gotta come with an actual figure?!" crowd. Dear me, what will this mean for medicom prices? :lol Anyone that buys this is either far too rich or a sucker.

Mine is simply going to stand next to my Slave 1 and boba...can't wait to get that slab of Carbonite :)

nice display.:clap Looks like a Museum or one of those magic of the myth shows.

I just had a giggle. My god.. I was with the whole " it's gotta come with an actual figure?!" crowd. Dear me, what will this mean for medicom prices? :lol Anyone that buys this is either far too rich or a sucker.

Yeah, $250 for a molded plastic box with a single little light-up control console is really about as bad as it gets. Dump the fancy-but-kinda-complicated-and-ugly display stand (and just do the low-profile plexi pole/stand everyone actually wants) and this is something that should have cost $150 - and I mean even at today's prices.

Five years ago, only $49 more ($299) bought you a 2ft tall, full light-up, 1/4 scale Premium Format Han Carbonite complete with Jabba's wall base and light-up grate (and TWO light-up control consoles!!!)...

Sideshow_Collectibles_Carbonite_Han-15.jpg

Sideshow sometimes seems to relish beating up the last loyal fans they have.:(

That stand for your slave 1 is awesome cap! Can you tell me how it's on there?

I've been wanting to display my Jango Slave 1 with SS Jango for a while but it doesn't fit well in a detolf.

Used the $50 discount mailing to pre-order this piece.

Missed out on the original and this one has grown on me. Looking forward to displaying it with the SS Fett.

You make your own for pretty cheap. I made this one for less thank $100

Kind of cheating, lol. Casting the SS one.
I decided a short time back to make my own, and sculpted the head and body, worked out a way to cast the block so it could be hollow and lit up. I reckoned i could provide a kit that could be done for less than $100. Only for SS to announce this one, lol.

Dang...the Hasbro Slave 1 is $250. My 5 year old and I have been putting together Star Wars Lego sets lately...they sit on a shelf in my empire room As I have the 1/6 BF, Gentle Giant BF and the BF PF, I am seriously considering the Lego Slave 1 for $200.

Kind of cheating, lol. Casting the SS one.

LOL, that's totally cheating.

Here's an easy three step process to make your own.

1) Get a friend

2) Have your friend spend $400 on the original

3) Copy the original.

:slap

I've been wanting this for a while. But you guys got me thinking about the lack of value on this piece. More than most. Maybe I stick with my 1/12 version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang...the Hasbro Slave 1 is $250. My 5 year old and I have been putting together Star Wars Lego sets lately...they sit on a shelf in my empire room As I have the 1/6 BF, Gentle Giant BF and the BF PF, I am seriously considering the Lego Slave 1 for $200.

The Lego UCS Slave 1 is a fantastic kit. I wholeheartedly recommend picking it up.

Back