HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not going to touch those spoilers. I was a book reader so I knew pretty much where they were headed going into the thing when it began, even with all of the changes (which were pleasant surprises honestly). Now, I'm like everybody else in uncharted territory so why spoil it. Gonna be hard to resist but I think I can make it.

read the spoilers, sounds awesome and most a person pretty much knew were or had to happen.......
wont wreck it of me at all as the show is so perfectly produced i'd never miss it even is I knew what was going to happen each and every episode....

Spoiler Spoiler:

and MAJOR SPOILERS if true... deaths and more so don't click if you're going to get pissed if it's true.. :lol

what I remember, but there was much more that was leaked if it all ends up being true.
Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm personally taking it all with a grain of salt, a lot of it sounds too good to be true.

I have no self control. But any mention of
Spoiler Spoiler:

Haven't read it, but my wife just told me some actor posted his script for season 6 with some spoilers RE Daenerys on Instagram. Actors name is Ellie Haddad and it's still up as of right now.

I'm sure the actors have to sign non-disclosure agreements so dude's gonna get in trouble...

EDIT: He removed it. But not before others took screen shots and reposted it over the web.

12239632_10153329887947734_6491088909217600952_n.jpg

Saw the poster earlier today and it is awesome. Hope Jon Snow returns and just dominates everything the way to the throne.

Saw the poster earlier today and it is awesome. Hope Jon Snow returns and just dominates everything the way to the throne.

Absolutely, I think Jon is the only fitting person for the throne right now. I love Dany, but I think the character is in over her head.

Although, I'm not sure how GRRM is writing it in his next book.

So will it be Jon Snow or another personality in Jon's body?

Like Stannis...?

That's an interesting scenario to think about. Maybe if he does come back, he might want revenge on the Night's Watch for their betrayal. It'd be sad to see Jon devolve in that, though. So far, he has been one the most noblest of characters in the series - second only to Ned.

That's an interesting scenario to think about. Maybe if he does come back, he might want revenge on the Night's Watch for their betrayal. It'd be sad to see Jon devolve in that, though. So far, he has been one the most noblest of characters in the series - second only to Ned.

If they being him back and everything is the same then they may aswell bring back other dead characters too. :rock

If they being him back and everything is the same then they may aswell bring back other dead characters too. :rock

The other dead characters are too decomposed though, even for the White Walkers :lol.

Back