HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That old bat isn't a pushover :lol

How dare you sir!

She'll always be Mrs Peel to me.

dianarigg-3a.jpg

I like how the show foreshadows the demise of King's Landing or at the very least the collapse of the "old powers". In the red keep a divided council of old people begrudgingly gather all of its might to recover two highly valuable individuals in contrast to the humble and young assembly at The Wall where the new blood decides to take on the Boltons and recover the North against all odds. Hopefully they succeed and decide to keep going.

This season keeps on getting better and better.

I like how the show foreshadows the demise of King's Landing or at the very least the collapse of the "old powers". In the red keep a divided council of old people begrudgingly gather all of its might to recover two highly valuable individuals in contrast to the humble and young assembly at The Wall where the new blood decides to take on the Boltons and recover the North against all odds. Hopefully they succeed and decide to keep going.

This season keeps on getting better and better.

Absolutely agree. And the season really is looking to be the best of the series!

Absolutely agree. And the season really is looking to be the best of the series!

I think this is the only series on TV with over 5 years under its belt, that one could argue got better with every season.

Aye, I dare say that season 5 wasn't the greatest (specially after the awesome fourth season) but still was some of the best TV out there. Episodes like Hardhome and the season finale were spectacular. One of my favorite scenes of Television history is the burning of princess Shireen. Still can't get over that, so gut wrenching and hard to watch. Loved it.

Breaking Bad, yes....

The Walking Dead...can't agree with that. But we're all entitled to opinions. :duff

BB deffo.

TWD has the potential to push on upwards in S7 given the source material.

I'll have to take your word for it as I've never gotten around to reading the comics.

The Wire
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Angel

:dunno

The Wire...possibly. Although I think season 1 and 3 were the best. The final season was okay, but not as strong as the others.

I've never seen Buffy or Angel. :monkey3

Definitely not walking dead...including it's only gotten more ridiculous and the writing more lazy

I don't even agree with breaking bad. I think season 3-4 were strongest. Season 5 was a snooze fest to me.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

The fire scene does nothing for me. Its been done before, was kinda hoping one of the dragons to come to bbq the khals or something.

Prolly in the minority, but I prefer to see Melisandre nekid scenes than Daenarys.

Only difference with this path now the people will want to follow her as they view her as a god, if the dragons came into it then they wouldn't want to follow her except out of fear.

Back