Heath Ledger Joker Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw that, but didn't think it was worth sharing, lol
Batman Thumbs Up GIF

Ohhh.

Well damn. With John's painting that one looks closer to Ledger than both Yuan and Heise's attempts. I hadn't even realized.

Plus, the cheeky smile looks a lot more natural with the nurse outfit.
And that's John post his big "power up" 😋

That sculpt was meant to be a nurse sculpt. That’s why Mike Yuan offered a fully sculpted neck option I believe. Apart from Dio I haven’t seen anyone go for the nurse look.

Which clothing did you use? You mentioned it before and I tried to look it up, but couldn’t find it. And which body is that? Looks similar to the one Mishi is using.
I like that you painted the hands gives that extra detail.

Last edited:
That sculpt was meant to be a nurse sculpt. That’s why Mike Yuan offered a fully sculpted neck option I believe. Apart from Dio I haven’t seen anyone go for the nurse look.

Which clothing did you use? You mentioned it before and I tried to look it up, but couldn’t find it. And which body is that? Looks similar to the one Mishi is using.
I like that you painted the hands gives that extra detail.
Exactly, even John didn't know that this sculpt was meant for the Nurse Joker, I knew it that's why I picked this one of the other options. It also fit the look and the scene better.

From what i've seen from Mishi we seem to use the same body which is the Jiaoudoll JOK-11c-BS.

Clothing is from Toymon Studio I think, at least that's what is written on the box.

Thank you for noticing the hands, I worked hard on them with multiple screenshots from the movie to be as accurate as possible. In the end I had to modify it to make it look better. Accuracy is not always the best in figure form.
I also did it on all the hands from the worldbox set and match all of them incase I wanted to change up the pose. 😅

Little behind the scene shot :
1000010969.jpg

I'd be down for a 2.0 coat run from Wonder
That’s the problem, his 1.0 coat looks nothing like this, it’s actually awful if I’m being honest. Meanwhile his 1:4 suit is better than Toribox.

I know the larger scale helps with tailoring and how fabric lays, but his 1:6 & 1:4 suits are night and day.

That’s the problem, his 1.0 coat looks nothing like this, it’s actually awful if I’m being honest. Meanwhile his 1:4 suit is better than Toribox.

I know the larger scale helps with tailoring and how fabric lays, but his 1:6 & 1:4 suits are night and day.
Same. Or, at least just offering a 2.0 coat similar to that 1/4 to go along with the other parts I already have :lol
I meant a 2.0 coat that roughly looks the same as his 1/4

I meant a 2.0 coat that roughly looks the same as his 1/4
Sorry about that. I didn't see the word "coat" in your previous post and thought you meant a whole new suit 2.0 run. I'd be down for either. Just add my current WonderWorld stuff to my "things to sell" list :lol

Maybe if enough ppl spam that post with requests for a 2.0 they'll consider it if it's not already in the works

Last edited:
What pieces were you able to acquire?
I currently just have 2 shirts and 2 sets of shoes. I fixed the socks on both and did a bit of a repaint on one set of shoes. But, I order a 3rd shirt, 3 ties and 3 vests when they offered them again for sale. Haven't received them yet, though (I have no idea what the ETA is). I'd prefer a new blazer as well, but may just use the HT artisan one. Not perfect bit I think it will look better than the InArt.

I'm not really into hunting down any other particular parts. With how regular TDK Joker suit runs are, I'd rather just wait for the next go around.

What’d he charge for a waistcoat?

I’m mostly in need of an accurate blazer and purple coat, the material and color of the Wonder blazer is off.

I won’t deny a full suit run from someone so long as it actually looks better than what we currently have. There’s a lot of details to this suit that never end up translating to the 1:6 iterations. Waistcoat pockets need to be slanted for example.

What’d he charge for a waistcoat?

I’m mostly in need of an accurate blazer and purple coat, the material and color of the Wonder blazer is off.

I won’t deny a full suit run from someone so long as it actually looks better than what we currently have. There’s a lot of details to this suit that never end up translating to the 1:6 iterations. Waistcoat pockets need to be slanted for example.
$100 for the vest.

I understand that you're definitely into getting as close to 100% accuracy in 1/6 scale as possible.

For me, as a whole, I really just want something that I like the look of more than accuracy. So, regardless of who makes it, it may not be 100% accurate in color or material, but if I really just like the look of something and how it presents itself on the shelf, then I'll choose that.

For instance, I prefer the Wonder World shirt over other versions I've seen, official or custom. Might not be the accurate color, but I like the way it looks as of right now. Same with the vest. I actually like the InArt coat aside from the glued on studs, though I think the way it was made pushes the head forward too much.

The InArt coats biggest issue is the material chosen, just doesn’t make sense. Glued on button studs are the worst, almost as bad as the new HT Phoenix buttons with plastic sculpted thread. I can’t believe I’m seeing them on the $450 prototype custom coat, I specifically noted “use real buttons for the sleeves”.

I don't have a problem with the InArt material. Again, to me, it looks nice enough. Everyone's mileage varies with this stuff and particularly Ledger. What one person is looking for seems to be pretty different from what another is a lot of the time. But, I understand your frustration given what you're after AND that you've already paid a deposit on the Hwa jacket.

That sucks. Hopefully they come through even though I know right now it's not looking like it. Took awhile to get them to do the fixes for the Indy jacket too and that was almost $800 from what I remember.
I’m from the camp of show nothing but the materials you plan to use until it’s just right, teasing a detail or two before officially showing the final product. Right now, I have no clue what my $450 paid for and the coat that’s being shown is nothing like the screen used, faux buttons, and the real ones down the front aren’t correct.

I don’t understand, Hye Hwa is involved with JND.

Back