Heath Ledger Joker Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man...

1000011020.jpg

This is blatant thievery.

He should be blacklisted from the community.
Too many people buying without knowing... They don't even try to research a little bit before spendings so much money on something.

He's wrong for taking advantage of it but as long as it works you can't do anything to stop it. He will always find someone to sell these to.

Exactly, even John didn't know that this sculpt was meant for the Nurse Joker, I knew it that's why I picked this one of the other options. It also fit the look and the scene better.

From what i've seen from Mishi we seem to use the same body which is the Jiaoudoll JOK-11c-BS.

Clothing is from Toymon Studio I think, at least that's what is written on the box.

Thank you for noticing the hands, I worked hard on them with multiple screenshots from the movie to be as accurate as possible. In the end I had to modify it to make it look better. Accuracy is not always the best in figure form.
I also did it on all the hands from the worldbox set and match all of them incase I wanted to change up the pose. 😅

Little behind the scene shot :
View attachment 719014
Truly looks amazing!
Where did you buy the clothing set? I can’t seem to find it anywhere.
So you used hands that were included with the body and worldbox hands?
Small details like the hands make or break a figure for me. It adds to the realism which is my main goal in this hobby. I want these figures to look like more than just a cheap doll or toy.

Last question.. where did you get the pistol and notebook?

Too many people buying without knowing... They don't even try to research a little bit before spendings so much money on something.

He's wrong for taking advantage of it but as long as it works you can't do anything to stop it. He will always find someone to sell these to.
The groups should block these individuals (and scammers) from promoting their work. In doing so, they protect the hobby and its participants.

Unfortunately when I raised this matter to an OSR admin, he pretty much said it's not his problem to worry about.

Truly looks amazing!
Where did you buy the clothing set? I can’t seem to find it anywhere.
So you used hands that were included with the body and worldbox hands?
Small details like the hands make or break a figure for me. It adds to the realism which is my main goal in this hobby. I want these figures to look like more than just a cheap doll or toy.

Last question.. where did you get the pistol and notebook?
I basically got a full set for the Nurse Joker on eBay from a german collector. (it was a fortune)
It came with the outfit, repainted crocs, already repainted hands (they were terrible), a repainted Oscar (terrible too), and a 3rd party headsculpt.

The Nurse Joker figures/kit are super hard to get today, that's why i'm trying to push Topo do finally do it. They are not doing it yet because they can't find a good body... So what did I do ? I gave them many hours of research on bodies and stuff for the Nurse. No news since... Even when I message them about it, they just ignore it.

I used the worldbox set of hands you can get from Kit. I had old one from the first batch that I bought from KGH back in the days but they don't match the skintone well, they work better for the grayish TB League bodies.
And I repainted/weathered them myself with basic white, red and black acrylic paint.

The gun is from the DX11, I sculpted a supresor myself with epoxy clay and a thing metal cable.
The notebook came with the kit.
I also ended up glueing the detonator to the hand to make the thumb rest on the trigger more natural.

I also bought Jintoy phicen neck thickener for it and 2 TB League m32 and it didn't work so I wasted around 80/90 USD for nothing. 😭

I believe Heise told me $710 USD before PayPal 5% & shipping last year when I purchased his sculpt. Will get back up on that once I figure out where this coat is headed.

I basically got a full set for the Nurse Joker on eBay from a german collector. (it was a fortune)
It came with the outfit, repainted crocs, already repainted hands (they were terrible), a repainted Oscar (terrible too), and a 3rd party headsculpt.

The Nurse Joker figures/kit are super hard to get today, that's why i'm trying to push Topo do finally do it. They are not doing it yet because they can't find a good body... So what did I do ? I gave them many hours of research on bodies and stuff for the Nurse. No news since... Even when I message them about it, they just ignore it.

I used the worldbox set of hands you can get from Kit. I had old one from the first batch that I bought from KGH back in the days but they don't match the skintone well, they work better for the grayish TB League bodies.
And I repainted/weathered them myself with basic white, red and black acrylic paint.

The gun is from the DX11, I sculpted a supresor myself with epoxy clay and a thing metal cable.
The notebook came with the kit.
I also ended up glueing the detonator to the hand to make the thumb rest on the trigger more natural.

I also bought Jintoy phicen neck thickener for it and 2 TB League m32 and it didn't work so I wasted around 80/90 USD for nothing. 😭
I really hope Topo will eventually do it, as I have little hope for a good custom run. It’s indeed super hard to find Nurse sets, I couldn’t even find any on Ebay.

But thank you for all the info! Seems like you did a lot of customizations yourself to perfect it.

I really hope Topo will eventually do it, as I have little hope for a good custom run. It’s indeed super hard to find Nurse sets, I couldn’t even find any on Ebay.

But thank you for all the info! Seems like you did a lot of customizations yourself to perfect it.
It was by far my favorite Joker related project. I've been wanting one since 2017 at least so it was quite an accomplishment.
I like it, but not for me.
Same.

Ended up switching to the Wonderworld shirt until we more of JNDs shirt. I don’t like the cut of the Wonderworld shirt much, it’s a bit floaty in the sleeves, wonder if I could shrink it. Looking forward to seeing their pants and silver chain in hand, may end up using that silver chain on Yunsils pants and the silverish gold on JND.

Back