Heath Ledger Joker Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I have an extra sculpted InArt sculpt, would that be worth getting rooted and repainted or just stick with the rooted InArt sculpt?
For me I always felt that the stock InArt paint was too heavy on the stock face paint.

IMG_9007.png

You all are way more familiar with the different artists producing stuff than I am. Not Ledger, but anyone know of any Nicholson Sculpts that aren't the Don Fung one? Saw a repainted Mars Toys head and am thinking about sending one to John to have him repaint it as that's the only one I've seen that I like other than the standard DX08 head.

Hello all, I was just browsing this forum stumbled on this Heath Ledger Joker customs thread/support group. I’m very excited to talk Heath Ledger Joker with so many fellow enthusiasts.

This is my wonderworldpbr Ledger Joker with the SeeArt Head. Currently waiting for John’s head.

Attachments

• IMG_3399.jpeg
    IMG_3399.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3395.jpeg
    IMG_3395.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3396.jpeg
    IMG_3396.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Hello all, I was just browsing this forum stumbled on this Heath Ledger Joker customs thread/support group. I’m very excited to talk Heath Ledger Joker with so many fellow enthusiasts.

This is my wonderworldpbr Ledger Joker with the SeeArt Head. Currently waiting for John’s head.
Welcome man, good to have you.
Hair’s lookin good.

Good to have you.

I actually shared your pictures some time ago. Roan and I have that same sculpt coming, and it's very exciting.

Back