Heath Ledger Joker Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has there been any update on your Joker shoes? @Scout Trooper

They have been busy on their Instagram page these couple days, surely they have found a solution by now..?
Roan. It's crazy that you asked.

I spoke to por an hour ago. I don't want to pin all the blame on them. But what should have been a smooth transaction is turning into a huge nightmare. In part because of how disorganized they are, but due to outside factors as well.

-

I ship through a forwarder. They receive a package and pass it on to me for a separate international shipping fee. But they'll only receive a package as long as shipping is paid beforehand, which I made sure to notify por before sending.

Unfortunately, it went over their head, and they sent the shoes with an additional shipping fee, and the package was returned to the courier.

Now... por says they'll sort it out with the courier, so we'll see what happens.

Fingers crossed for no more headaches.

Roan. It's crazy that you asked.

I spoke to por an hour ago. I don't want to pin all the blame on them. But what should have been a smooth transaction is turning into a huge nightmare. In part because of how disorganized they are, but due to outside factors as well.

-

I ship through a forwarder. They receive a package and pass it on to me for a separate international shipping fee. But they'll only receive a package as long as shipping is paid beforehand, which I made sure to notify por before sending.

Unfortunately, it went over their head, and they sent the shoes with an additional shipping fee, and the package was returned to the courier.

Now... por says they'll sort it out with the courier, so we'll see what happens.

Fingers crossed for no more headaches.
That’s what happens when multiple people manage one account. Seems like they don’t even bother to scroll up to read the conversation, it would’ve prevented this entire mass. Their communication and customer support is clearly lacking. Such a shame because their products are amazing.

So it was returned to the courier and then what? The courier won’t try to ship it out again they just hold it? Who knows how long it will take before Por has sorted that out..

That’s what happens when multiple people manage one account. Seems like they don’t even bother to scroll up to read the conversation, it would’ve prevented this entire mass. Their communication and customer support is clearly lacking. Such a shame because their products are amazing.

So it was returned to the courier and then what? The courier won’t try to ship it out again they just hold it? Who knows how long it will take before Por has sorted that out..
I don't know. I hope it's smooth sailing now.

When they told me they'd finally ship, I was going to post about it here. But I just knew something would go wrong. lol

My friend's new headsculpt painted and rooted by John Wu, I had the chance to get the package before him and I let me take pictures of it.

P1150025.jpg
P1150030.jpg
P1150053.jpg
P1150061.jpg

I like seeing the Glock 17 + Purple suit combination. Lookin good Dio. Looks like the InArt Detonator shipped out today.

Thank you Nick ! Yeah I got the wonderworld hands for the Glock 17 and I like it too, good purchase.
And thanks for the heads up for the detonator, i'm going to check my mails.

I decided to swap out the InArt clothing set with the set by Iris, tie by Dino. Really regret not doing this earlier. Personally, I have always found the InArt clothing set to be irritating but not really knowing why. After putting on Iris set, I feel it’s because the pants on the InArt is too baggy.

Attachments

• IMG_3496.jpeg
    IMG_3496.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3484.jpeg
    IMG_3484.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Back