Heath Ledger Joker Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that’s a bummer. A bit of mud tones and thinner thrown in an airbrush will take care of all of that except for the magnet, that’s not correct for $180 shipped.
Going to be honest it doesn’t bother me too much, the scuffs on the nose look like normal wear. But it’s unacceptable for the price, I believe I paid around €300~ for both shoes shipped. Least they could’ve done was use some decent paint sealer.

Por is weird, they sent my Knightmare Joker sculpt with a COA where the number wasn't written on nor the name of the project.

Well I just checked both my pairs and one has similar issues lol.

Both soles are scratched, I don’t know what kind of paint sealer they are using, but it isn’t anything good. It seems they didn’t use any at all.
I haven’t used or displayed these shoes yet, they have been sitting in the box since I got them.

View attachment 728011
View attachment 728012

And they both have tiny scuffs at the nose. You barely notice it, but still it shouldn’t be there.

View attachment 728016
View attachment 728017

My other “good” pair.
View attachment 728018
View attachment 728019
Not bad. The scuffs on one shoe of mine are in more noticeable places. Near the laces and one near the swirl.

The bottom looks like your first picture there but a little worse even.

Your pairs look good.

Still. Doesn't feel like top tier custom quality, does it?

Feels like cheap third party to me.

Not bad. The scuffs on one shoe of mine are in more noticeable places. Near the laces and one near the swirl.

The bottom looks like your first picture there but a little worse even.

Your pairs look good.

Still. Doesn't feel like top tier custom quality, does it?

Feels like cheap third party to me.
Sorry to hear. What a horrible situation, all that wait for nothing. Not sure if I will order from them again, unless it’s something I really desperately want and isn’t available elsewhere.

The shoe sculpt itself and pegs are great and do feel like custom quality to me, but the paint is a problem.
I ran my nail down the sole and I could see a visible mark that didn’t wipe away anymore, if I kept going it would’ve scratched off some paint.

Love the metal ball pegs, very good quality, secure.

Trumps his 4.0 pegs and it isn’t close,
they’d fall off the figure the moment you moved a leg.

I plan on airbrushing mine more accurately
with heightened details though.
Just needed the sculpt and the pegs.

Back