Heath Ledger Joker Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear about what you and your family are going through @Scout Trooper

Wishing you guys the best as you sort through all this.
Is there anyone here who has bought the updated Wonderworld vest? I asked him about it and he quoted me $116 just for the vest. I’m wondering what other people paid.

EDIT: my mistake. Thought you were asking about shipping fees.

It must depend on where you live. I was charged $53+5% paypal fee for 3 vests, 1 shirts and 3 ties. The first time I was charged around $67 and that was for 2 shirts and 2 pairs of shoes. But, yes, their shipping costs are ridiculous.

Last edited:
It must depend on where you live. I was charged $53+5% paypal fee for 3 vests, 1 shirts and 3 ties. The first time I was charged around $67 and that was for 2 shirts and 2 pairs of shoes. But, yes, their shipping costs are ridiculous.
That’s really interesting.. I never messaged him on my other account so he can’t know where I’m located. I did order gloves, but through my other account and yup their shipping is ridiculous. I paid around $60 last time.

IMG_6389.png

That’s really interesting.. I never messaged him on my other account so he can’t know where I’m located. I did order gloves, but through my other account and yup their shipping is ridiculous. I paid around $60 last time.
Oh, I apologize! I misread your question. I thought you were asking about shipping fees :slap

Yes, the vest for me was $100 not $116. But, that could've been an early price as I ordered the day he offered them up. Must've raised the price some for whatever reason.

As far as quality is concerned, I think it's pretty nice, thin material. My only grip are the metal clasp closure things. I would've preferred magnets and still intend on changing to them eventually.

Back