Heath Ledger Joker Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These look neat together

Screenshot_20240704-151729_Instagram-01.jpeg

I’d like to see Jon’s attempt at a detonator. Would be cool for someone to get the green light and red light to light up.

I’d like to see Jon’s attempt at a detonator.
Comparing Inart's detonator to the source material, they didn't do a great job replicating what's on screen. It's a much more simplified interpretation. But I do appreciate them using real tape, wires etc..

If Jon was to make a detonator, I'd love to see him do the master detonator that's actually used by Ledger. I don't know if there's enough reference available though.

But then.. without the flower buttoned vest, you can't really accurately depict that scene.

Still. The detonators are nice pieces to have on their own.

I wanted to see JND include the buttons since their release is the only one to ever feature the dogs and detonator at the same time, buttons really should’ve been present. A detail that small is unlikely to ever make it to mass production, if we want them they’ll have to be printed.

I wanted to see JND include the buttons since their release is the only one to ever feature the dogs and detonator at the same time, buttons really should’ve been present. A detail that small is unlikely to ever make it to mass production, if we want them they’ll have to be printed.
It would've been great if they did and maybe a good enough reason for me to get it.

I thought about adding Phoenix into the mix but the four pack felt like too much shelf space to sacrifice. I’m still interested in the red suit and bathroom looks, but I didn’t PO.
I didn’t PO either. I was very tempted but Kit removed it just in time.

I’m not interested in Arthur Fleck and the diorama pieces at all plus the box will be massive. I rather just pay a premium for the bathroom joker when it releases. It’s basically the only figure I wanted from the four pack, as the red suit was a big disappointment compared to the original iris suit.

I didn’t PO either. I was very tempted but Kit removed it just in time.

I’m not interested in Arthur Fleck and the diorama pieces at all plus the box will be massive. I rather just pay a premium for the bathroom joker when it releases. It’s basically the only figure I wanted from the four pack, as the red suit was a big disappointment compared to the original iris suit.
Both versions are still up for PO at Spec for anyone who still wants to get Phoenix. Yep, the Iris Phoenix suit is just about perfection. I’ll probably just hold out until I come across someone wanting to part with it. I wish the run was larger than 15 but that’s the usual quantity Iris is comfortable with these days. The Bruce Wayne Armani suit run just closed at 20.

Both versions are still up for PO at Spec for anyone who still wants to get Phoenix. Yep, the Iris Phoenix suit is just about perfection. I’ll probably just hold out until I come across someone wanting to part with it. I wish the run was larger than 15 but that’s the usual quantity Iris is comfortable with these days. The Bruce Wayne Armani suit run just closed at 20.
I doubt anyone would ever sell the iris suit, it’s worth gold. She will never do another run for it.
I’m curious to see Yunsil’s attempt, but that project has been going on for almost 5 years with barely any news.

I do hope iris will produce a larger quantity if she ever does a Ledger 2.0 suit. I would also love to see her attempt the bank robber suit, the Yunsil version isn’t great.

Last edited:
You’d be surprised, I wasn’t on the original run for the Iris Ledger suit but was still able to obtain brand new last year. As for the Yunsil bank robber suit, the suit material isn’t quite right but the shirt and socks are phenomenal, I wanted to implement more upgrades on it but Yunsil would’ve counted it as a new project putting it to the back of her project schedule years out so we had to use materials from the first run.

I don’t personally get the Addblue hype, his bank robber suit looks too similar to the HT 2.0, very thin and not the correct material used either, but for triple the price. Good idea about asking Iris to try her hand at it.

I have the HT 2.0, but I think the Addblue suit does look a lot better. He will be showing a new sample mid July with a different fabric for the jacket and trousers, slightly change the color of the shirt and modify the pattern. The shirt buttons will get a different color as well. But you’re not wrong, it indeed looks similar to the HT version. I’m planning to sell the HT 2.0, but if I still have it when Addblue starts shipping I will compare them.

I think iris would do a great job at the suit, her work always seems a notch above that of Yunsil’s.

Back