Heath Ledger Joker Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can’t wait for it, should deliver around the same time the JazzInc 89’ Batmobile, this sculpt, Keaton 2.0, Artisan Joker and Moducases arrive. Falls the best season for Batman, glad I’m not getting this stuff in the middle of July.

IMG_2168.jpeg

Has anyone passed that critique along to him?
I told him about your guys concerns and he said it's just not possible.

He showed me that it's physicaly not possible to paint the inside of his mouth.
The brush is simply not long enough to touch the back of it.

You can always see with him directly but I'm afraid that the answer might not change.

I don't see it as an impossibility. I'd try it myself but it's risky for me. It should be the first thing he does before he starts painting. Filling up the inside with some red. I wonder if Heise knows a simpler way to do it.

I don't see it as an impossibility. I'd try it myself but it's risky for me. It should be the first thing he does before he starts painting. Filling up the inside with some red. I wonder if Heise knows a simpler way to do it.
Heise would definitely know a good way to do it. Maybe John can ask him.

It may be different for head sculpts, but airbrushes give a much better end result. Something that is very difficult to replicate with a normal brush. I used to paint 1/35 scale models and the difference was like night and day.

He won’t regret it, I’m honestly surprised he doesn’t have one as a painter. A good airbrush with a decent compressor wouldn’t cost more than $300~.
He actually got one not so long ago for one of the head I commissioned him to paint.

And good news ! He's going to try to paint the inside of the mouth with it.

Back