Heath Ledger Joker Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Usually I get very involved in the creative process for my custom sculpts, but for this one I let him do his thing. I was already convinced by his prototype.

He's actually working on all my heads right now so i'll have some fun stuff to share soon. Not only Ledger... :sneaky:

For Lu1yo's "tongue" sculpt I asked John to use screenshots from his last scene in the movie even tho it's a penthouse scene sculpt because I don't want the same makeup on two different heads in my collection.

Joker end.PNG
Joker end 5.PNG
Joker end 8.PNG

Yup clean makeup (penthouse) for this one. I told him "You have total creative control on this one, have fun with it."

This is honestly the same thoughts I have for when it’s my turn, let John do his thing. I might change my mind closer to what look I want, but for now, this is where I’m at.

That's looking great Dio. It's always been my intention to ask for more texture, and I'm liking what I'm seeing here. Knowing what John can do, I can already tell that this will be a homerun!

-

Unfortunately for me, I've had to ask John to delay mine indefinitely, as my current predicament won't allow it.

It's the same with Yuan, and with Unreal's Batman as well. A lot (and particularly the custom stuff) has been put on hold at the moment.

And it's not just the hobby.
It's work. Life. Everything.

I vaguely hinted at it in the Terminator thread, but The last few weeks have been surreal. Completely life altering. Somebody thought I meant su*cide, and others assumed I had an illness. I figure I should just talk about it rather than beat around the bush all the time. And I also feel it's my obligation to.

-

My parents reside in Lebanon, where I was born and raised, and spent most of my life (I'm 27 years old).

Not long ago, I began setting up a new life abroad, but with the situation escalating in the region, I made the choice to stay with my family. Here in Lebanon.

I'm not sure what anybody here thinks, and how much they know, but the country's been under bombardment by Israel.

And I'll be the one to tell you. They're killing hundreds of innocent civilians (in the thousands now) under false claims, and by no accident. They're bombing residential buildings in the capital, densely populated areas at random, indiscriminately, and without warning. And they haven't left anywhere safe.

Families I know, good people and their children have been killed. Others have had their homes destroyed.

And I should make it clear, in more than 20 years, I never came across any terrorist. It's not ******* Afghanistan like the media tells it. Nobody's a hostage or a human shield, and there certainly are no weapon depots stashed in "every kitchen" as Netanyahu puts it.

The simple truth of the matter is they aim to kill, destroy, invade, and expand their occupation. And they're desperately trying to control the narrative, and manufacture consent for doing it.

Children are being pulled from under the rubble with their toys in their hands. Some have been burnt alive. A million people have been displaced, and many of them are on the streets.

Israel is targeting journalists, doctors, schools, hospitals, farms, water supply, churches and mosques.. and a lot of the scenes are starting to look like Gaza (look up what they did in "Jabalia" today, and also in "Al Aqsa martyrs hospital"). Except there's a stronger military presence here that's prevented it from getting that far.

Anyway. I don't intend on leaving the forum. So if one day I stop responding, and it goes on for a prolonged period of time, it could very likely mean that myself and my family were killed.

This is reality. But please, don't let this deter from anybody's enjoyment of their Joker dolls. I look forward to seeing your builds ✌

That's looking great Dio. It's always been my intention to ask for more texture, and I'm liking what I'm seeing here. Knowing what John can do, I can already tell that this will be a homerun!

-

Unfortunately for me, I've had to ask John to delay mine indefinitely, as my current predicament won't allow it.

It's the same with Yuan, and with Unreal's Batman as well. A lot (and particularly the custom stuff) has been put on hold at the moment.

I vaguely hinted at it in the Terminator thread, but The last few weeks have been surreal. Completely life altering. Somebody thought I meant su*cide, and others assumed I had an illness. I figure I should just talk about it rather than beat around the bush all the time. And I also feel it's my obligation to.

-

My parents reside in Lebanon, where I was born and raised, and spent most of my life (I'm 27 years old).

Not long ago, I began setting up a new life abroad, but with the situation escalating in the region, I made the choice to stay with my family. Here in Lebanon.

I'm not sure what anybody here thinks, and how much they know, but the country's been under bombardment by Israel.

And I'll be the one to tell you. They're killing hundreds of innocent civilians (in the thousands now) under false claims, and by no accident. They're bombing residential buildings in the capital, densely populated areas at random, indiscriminately, and without warning. And they haven't left anywhere safe.

Families I know, good people and their children have been killed. Others have had their homes destroyed.

And I should make it clear, in more than 20 years, I never came across any terrorist. It's not ******* Afghanistan like the media tells it. Nobody's a hostage or a human shield, and there certainly are no weapon depots stashed in "every kitchen" as Netanyahu puts it.

The simple truth of the matter is they aim to kill, destroy, invade, and expand their occupation. And they're desperately trying to control the narrative, and manufacture consent for doing it.

Children are being pulled from under the rubble with their toys in their hands. Some have been burnt alive. A million people have been displaced, and many of them are on the streets.

Israel is targeting journalists, doctors, schools, hospitals, farms, water supply, churches and mosques.. and a lot of the scenes are starting to look like Gaza (look up what they did in "Jabalia" today, and also in "Al Aqsa martyrs hospital"). Except there's a stronger military presence here that's prevented it from getting that far.

Anyway. I don't intend on leaving the forum. So if one day I stop responding, and it goes on for a prolonged period of time, it could very likely mean that myself and my family were killed.

This is reality. But please, don't let this deter from anybody's enjoyment of their Joker dolls. I look forward to seeing your builds ✌
You and your family stay safe dude

-

-

Wow, what a sh*tty situation. I’m sorry to hear, wishing you and your family the best.

I’ve been reading about it on the news here and there, but hearing it from someone that’s living there is different.

Wow, what a sh*tty situation. I’m sorry to hear, wishing you and your family the best.

I’ve been reading about it on the news here and there, but hearing it from someone that’s living there is different.
Be careful where you get your news man. They'll have you siding with the oppressors and blaming the oppressed. But if you seek the truth, you will find it.

Last edited:

-

-

Just like @i_amjam said, you and your loved ones stay safe.

-

-

This is really sad and very scary, Scout. I Hope and Pray that the situation deescalates soon and life gets back to normal for people. I am sure you must be doing whatever you can in your capacity to get through this, and also the fact that I am nobody to suggest anything as you would know best and must've already thought about this; but do you think taking your family out of Lebanon till the time things start to get normal would be better? I mean, is that even something that you can do practically right now? I am sure you must have your reasons to be there, but what you wrote is extremely difficult to imagine, leave alone enduring the constant fear day in and day out.

You take good care of yourself and your family and loved ones. May Lord give you the strength, perseverance, and wisdom to navigate through these troubled times.

Last edited:
Yes, if at all possible I would have
to suggest leaving as well man.
If you can I’d say Europe.
If you and your family are able,
and you feel like your environment
is that bad for you, leave, don’t stay.
It’s not about if it’s about when,
you and your family deserve to live,
don’t be a sitting duck.
You might not be able to do anything about the conflict, but you can and you will do something man,
I know you’ll see to it. We’re the same age so I understand how weird life is for us younger males in this current world.
It’s a shame we’ll never live to see the day war and conflict cease to exist.
Blessings for your home Scout.

Appreciate it guys. Really.

I can leave (for now) though not under ideal conditions. My mother can't. And honestly, I'm not that worried about myself.

It really is just senseless violence. If the world wanted it, and particularly those in power, all of this would end in a day. Instead, they continue adding fuel to the fire.

some-men-just-want-to-watch-the-world-burn.gif

Hoping for the best.

Be careful where you get your news man. They'll have you siding with the oppressors and blaming the oppressed. But if you seek the truth, you will find it.
Completely agree. I’m not picking sides though I think all parties have done things that are wrong and unjustified.

But I must say that since this situation expanded to Lebanon I’m starting to feel more for all the Palestinians and Lebanese people that are being killed. Israel broke many international laws and doesn’t seem to care.

I just hope for everyone that things change for the better.

Back