Hellboy: The Crooked Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New images of Hellboy. I honestly think he looks fine now. Certain shots and angles make him look good and others a bit off.
1000005169.jpg

I agree.
I saw the edit a few pages back with the yellow eyes.. and made other additional edits:
changed the nose shape (the shape is too crooked now, pun intended), enhanced the jaw just a bit, and add more distance between the nose and mouth. I mean, they call him "red skinned ape" for a reason, and I guess the comic Hellboy has those distinctive features:
hellboy.jpg

But with all that, the most important thing is the yellow eyes!

I agree.
I saw the edit a few pages back with the yellow eyes.. and made other additional edits:
changed the nose shape (the shape is too crooked now, pun intended), enhanced the jaw just a bit, and add more distance between the nose and mouth. I mean, they call him "red skinned ape" for a reason, and I guess the comic Hellboy has those distinctive features:
View attachment 722315

THAT looks great the nose specially

Definitely not bad and I do think he'll do a great job. I love the directors approach to this as a adapt the story only and make it a one and done.
1000005192.jpg
1000005194.jpg
1000005195.jpg

I agree.
View attachment 722315

I think you did a great job and looks better. I do wish they did it more like this and he does need the yellow eyes. But I also understand if that was the actors preference not to use contacts.

I think you did a great job and looks better. I do wish they did it more like this and he does need the yellow eyes. But I also understand if that was the actors preference not to use contacts.
Thanks man.
Yeah.. that's basically why Ron's the perfect Hellboy. His face shape and features actually resembles the comic Hellboy, even with his beady sunken eyes and large jaw.

I still hope they will digitally alter his eyes in post-production. That will add more "demonic" or "inhuman" quality to him.

Official Hellboy comes out next month on the 27th. I'm excited to see this movie and hope it does well enough to give us a HT figure.
1000005228.jpg

This is the one movie that Mignola said is the most accurate to his work.. if only the Hellboy look is improved, especially the yellow eyes, it would have been perfect. (assuming the movie itself is good!)

I didn't know this was written and directed by the guy that made Crank and ghost rider 2..... this changes everything. I'm extremely curious now.

You know what, I'm rooting for it.
I dont think it has a chance in hell, but thats kind of why I want it to do well.
Hopefully at least we get some cool figures out of it like the David Harbour movie [which, I confess, I still haven't watched]

personally I love ghost rider 2 spirit of vengeance.
I know everyone hates it. but I love it
its so much fun. I love it

Last edited:
Official Hellboy comes out next month on the 27th. I'm excited to see this movie and hope it does well enough to give us a HT figure.
I have the HT Harbour Hellboy figure and it's absolutely great. One of my favourites. Should they make one for this movie, then I hope they put as much effort in it , as they did for the Harbour one.

You know what, I'm rooting for it.
I dont think it has a chance in hell, but thats kind of why I want it to do well.
Hopefully at least we get some cool figures out of it like the David Harbour movie [which, I confess, I still haven't watched]
Personally I like the Harbour movie. I 've watched it a number of times. It's not a masterpiece. Some say it isn't even particularly good, but it is a lot of fun and just an easy watch. Plus it has some awesome creature designs.

personally I love ghost rider 2 spirit of vengeance.
I know everyone hates it. but I love it
its so much fun. I love it
Not everyone! Ghost Rider 2 is awesome. Not only is the movie fun, the Ghost Rider looks awesome with the blackened skull.

Back