Hello from Onesixthkit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys MMS760D67 1/6 Scale GENERAL GRIEVOUS™
https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=5546
PO cut off 20th August
Available Q3 - Q4 2025

PD1721645024AA6.jpg

Here's a bit of a random question ... is there any way I could just buy a new right staff-gripping hand for my IA Gandalf? I don't want to put anyone through any trouble with complaints or returns, but the one on my figure just kind of sucks and falls out at the slightest touch. I'd be very happy to just straight-up buy an extra hand and pay shipping.

Last edited:
For this one in particular I think it’s a good question.
I currently have a preorder elsewhere for the Chong Negan and I’m pretty sure it had an estimated date of Q4 2021? Do you think there’s any reason to be concerned about Chong? They’ve only released one figure so far and I don’t know if they’re connected to any other brands/artists.
I'm still waiting for Negan my Chong toys August 2024

Here's a bit of a random question ... is there any way I could just buy a new right staff-gripping hand for my IA Gandalf? I don't want to put anyone through any trouble with complaints or returns, but the one on my figure just kind of sucks and falls out at the slightest touch. I'd be very happy to just straight-up buy an extra hand and pay shipping.
We don't have any spare parts for sale

ELEPHANT TOYS ELE9002 1/6 Scale Spider Girl

PO cut off 30th August
Available in Q1 2025

***Require Login***

O1CN013LqSsk1RNqiMuK0es_!!3468062100.jpg

JNB toys JNB002 1/12 Scale Fallen Savior

PO cut off 17th August
Available in Q1 2025

***Require login***

O1CN01TaTScg1RNqiMFeut1_!!3468062100.jpg

Back