Hello from South Coast UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neil the Hat

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Just thought I would drop a quick hello as I have signed up...

Came across the forum looking for some custom base decals which led me to Corrose's work and an order placed.

Been collecting for the last 4 years, mostly Hot Toys but have branched out to include Big Chief, NECA and now iMinime over the past year or so.

Have recently been doing some kitbashing which is enjoyable... and recently completed an Expendables Lee Christmas.

There are some great custom pieces coming out of this site, especially Walking Dead which I am a big fan of, so hope to support some of these items in the near future.

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, Neil! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Welcome bud, I'm in the UK too. I've gotten interested in kitbashing as well( mostly cause of the cost of 1/6 scale). I can't sculpt or paint so my creations at the mo are looking fairly limited to getting pre-made heads and accessory kits but maybe after I've been on here a while I can get some forum members to do some commissions for me. Would love to see your custom Lee Christmas at some point. Big walking dead fan as well, both the comics and the show.

Back