Hot Toys: Batman 85 Years Announcement Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone posted this on One Sixth Kit's Facebook page :lol

View attachment 726724
would unironically love to have a white Batman Beyond version and idek why

Screenshot 2024-09-20 at 09.57.55.png

I'm sure we will be getting Kilmer Batman and Chris O'Donnell Robin on monday and that's it for the "Batman 85 Years" license. But would love to be surprised.

Don't even know why I'm surprised anymore. Even by Hot Toys recent standards this is pathetic.

All we need now is the Clooney preorder and the joke will be complete.

F**k Hot Toys.

Hopefully InArt show something worthwhile at their even in October.

Batgirl and golden shower Batman are up for PO if anyone cares. I may get purple batgirl when it's on sale for 30% off 6 months after it releases. The thin ass rubber on my original is tearing under the armpits because heaven forbid I pose my toys 🤣 (the company is called hot toys, not hot put it on a shelf and never touch it again 🤣)

Hot Toys posted a video showing all their Batman figures together with this confusing text.

'Over the years, Hot Toys has masterfully brought the Dark Knight to life with meticulously designed, highly detailed figures in one-sixth scale. Now, you can step into the shadows of Gotham City with THE BATMAN collection, a tribute to the enduring allure of the Caped Crusader.

Immerse yourself in a nostalgic journey as we revisit the key interpretations of Batman through stunning collectibles that capture his essence. Each figure is a testament to the artistry and craftsmanship that Hot Toys is renowned for, showcasing intricate details and lifelike features.

Whether you’re a dedicated collector or a fervent fan, THE BATMAN COLLECTION SERIES BY HOT TOYS invites you to embrace the shadows and honor the mythos of Gotham's greatest hero as we celebrate his 85th anniversary!'

#Batman85 #Batman #DCComics #HotToysCollectible

Are more figures coming? More 2.0's?

Hot Toys posted a video showing all their Batman figures together with this confusing text.

'Over the years, Hot Toys has masterfully brought the Dark Knight to life with meticulously designed, highly detailed figures in one-sixth scale. Now, you can step into the shadows of Gotham City with THE BATMAN collection, a tribute to the enduring allure of the Caped Crusader.

Immerse yourself in a nostalgic journey as we revisit the key interpretations of Batman through stunning collectibles that capture his essence. Each figure is a testament to the artistry and craftsmanship that Hot Toys is renowned for, showcasing intricate details and lifelike features.

Whether you’re a dedicated collector or a fervent fan, THE BATMAN COLLECTION SERIES BY HOT TOYS invites you to embrace the shadows and honor the mythos of Gotham's greatest hero as we celebrate his 85th anniversary!'

To me that read more like a "here is all the batman figures we've done over the years to honour this character"

The video is also just all the images of the batman figures bunched up together, not even an actual photoshoot of them all together lmao. I would've liked to have seen it actually be a physical display of them all, i understood why they didn't do that though.

Well, that video certainly seems to mark the end of any chance of new reveals, particularly any that are comic book inspired.

Mainly I’m mad at myself for being dumb enough to hold out some hope, you would think I would know better by now.

I’m honestly surprised that no one has at least posted video of the exhibition itself.

Back