Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Restocks! Managed to grab that Joker stand I missed out on last time - completes my second Joker figure thanks to the parts I was able to pick up earlier.

Also snagged a Bludd head. I'm curious to see if his eye is jacked up under that eyepatch like the exclusive is. Plus my EX head needs an eyepatch anyway :D

Still not really sure why they didn't just have the eyepatch removable since they gave him a real elastic strap. The EX head has a slightly different mustache/head shape anyway (the EX head is definitely Tom Selleck, no clue who the regular is based on :lol) so it being unpatched wasn't really the only difference over the regular head.

Hey TA,

You guys had a really cool booth at the LVCE this past weekend. You had some really cool items. If I hadn't spent my entire budget getting some commissions, I would've spent it with you guys.

Hopefully we will see you back here for next year's conventions.

My September Entry.

Jesse Pinkman from AMC's Breaking Bad

brsg.JPG

hn00.jpg

Hey TA,

You guys had a really cool booth at the LVCE this past weekend. You had some really cool items. If I hadn't spent my entire budget getting some commissions, I would've spent it with you guys.

Hopefully we will see you back here for next year's conventions.

Thanks, glad you caught us there! This was our first time at that show. Still waiting for the guys to get back to see how well we did. If we did well, we'll consider it again. Didn't focus too much on 1:6 there, but had some.

Hey guys. Not much of an update today, but we did get these really cool money bags from Poisoned Harley Customs! They are hand made, with stamped dollar sign, filled with batting, and comes with a string tie. The bags can be opened by removing the string so you can put whatever you want inside. Limited supply for now! Click on the images to get some, and more PH Customs to come!

you need to post that other pic that you showed me the other day..with the good joker....
oh wait...let me do it..hang on..

much cooler pic...smoochy boochies!!
moneybagmd_zps396bc7b8.jpg

or like this...im bored..sorry...lol
moneybagmda_zpsacd5d297.jpg

Last edited:
you need to post that other pic that you showed me the other day..with the good joker....
oh wait...let me do it..hang on..

much cooler pic...smoochy boochies!!
moneybagmd_zps396bc7b8.jpg

Except the quality of that pic is awful :lol And I don't have the money or that Joker here at the store to photograph.

Steam Roller from GIJoe.

steamroller_01.jpg

Boots, gloves, grenades, belt, holster, watch, tags and hat from TA.

Back