Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And that Hommes pencil would go perfectly with that Joker 2.0, errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, Tony Stark table with the hole on top. ;)

found these pics and thought that i'd share on here..about the PHC custom clothing(Self plug)..offered on Toy Anxiety's site..

white smocks would be great for this..
National-Lampoon-s-European-Vacation-national-lampoons-european-vacation-6698855-500-265_zpsc043d28c.jpg

green ones for this..
PastedGraphic-3_zpsf05d4ddd.jpg

black for this
dexter-apron_zps33b0d1cd.jpg

not that TA can market them as such...but gives you some ideas for bashes..

While we're at it, here's a custom Dexter done by our friend Witekite using the apron we have available on our site.

picture.php

Darn... missed out the Major Bludd parts. :( Will there be more Bludd parted out?

my sept entry...
custom lowlight from the Joes...he's got a custom backpack too..just too lazy to put it on...
custom jumpsuit and neck scarf by me...everything was repainted black to match..
lowlight1_zps4b18ff5c.jpg

lowlight2_zps68c5b540.jpg

Small shout out for Spiderrouge and TA, recently picked up a spandex suit made by Spiderouge. Top quality work. Nice fit, clean stitching, good material. Also picked up a scarf, also well done. Thanks Spiderouge & TA.

Back