Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will you be breaking down anymore of these? :monkey3

AF-011-2.jpg

Thank you very much for parting out a Doctor Who Matt Smith figure. Funny thing was that yesterday, I was looking for my Smith's open sonic screwdriver. I know I lost at a specific area months ago, but it is not there (it dropped and vanished so to say.) being frustrated, I typed "toy anxiety Doctor Who" to see if you guys parted out a new figure. It was a longshot since the Matt Smith figures has been drying up online lately and the last time you guys parted him out when the figure became clearance on several online sites a few months ago.

Long story short, I bought it quickly and after I came to this thread had I realized you guys just parted him out. Again, thank you!

Thank you very much for parting out a Doctor Who Matt Smith figure. Funny thing was that yesterday, I was looking for my Smith's open sonic screwdriver. I know I lost at a specific area months ago, but it is not there (it dropped and vanished so to say.) being frustrated, I typed "toy anxiety Doctor Who" to see if you guys parted out a new figure. It was a longshot since the Matt Smith figures has been drying up online lately and the last time you guys parted him out when the figure became clearance on several online sites a few months ago.

Long story short, I bought it quickly and after I came to this thread had I realized you guys just parted him out. Again, thank you!

That was our display model we finally parted out since the only one left is the boxed one on our site (which may also get parted out eventually if it doesn't sell). Good timing on your part. Thanks!

That was our display model we finally parted out since the only one left is the boxed one on our site (which may also get parted out eventually if it doesn't sell). Good timing on your part. Thanks!

My Sonic Screwdriver order was delivered today. You guys ship quick!

Let me take a guess as to which one sells the best. . .

Back