Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haven't enter nothing for awhile heres my oct entry Happy Halloween freaks
Hitler VS Zombie

205qixy.jpg

Here is my November entry.

A Star Wars Whipid character.

A few parts from TA, pouches, belt, Predator pegs in wrist and feet.

The unpainted head was from KashKenobi. I sculpted (tried to) the hands and feet then made resin copies. I had to design and sew the fur body suit and figure out how to put a tiny zipper in the back and hide it. I had to color the white fur. I know ... too much info. sorry.

1375318_549590905114139_508493660_n.jpg

:fest:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fest
Congratulations to Gipetto0812 for winning the October Random Drawing Contest!!!
Thanks as always to all the entries... and everyone else too.
Wow what a great surprise to see after such a crappy week (my dog had a stroke during her knee surgery-stil alive but half her face is droopy:monkey2) so it's really great to have some positive news. Thank you so much, TA!! :1-1:
Congrats Gipetto!

Congratulations!

Congrats Steve!
Thanks fellas! :hi5:
Here is my November entry.

A Star Wars Whipid character.

A few parts from TA, pouches, belt, Predator pegs in wrist and feet.

The unpainted head was from KashKenobi. I sculpted (tried to) the hands and feet then made resin copies. I had to design and sew the fur body suit and figure out how to put a tiny zipper in the back and hide it. I had to color the white fur. I know ... too much info. sorry.

1375318_549590905114139_508493660_n.jpg

Such a great job on the fur. :clap I'm dreading making a "wig" for my Depp Wonka figure. Might need to hit you up for some tips. Was it you who made the POTA Ceasar?

Wow what a great surprise to see after such a crappy week (my dog had a stroke during her knee surgery-stil alive but half her face is droopy:monkey2) so it's really great to have some positive news. Thank you so much, TA!! :1-1:

Thanks fellas! :hi5:

Such a great job on the fur. :clap I'm dreading making a "wig" for my Depp Wonka figure. Might need to hit you up for some tips. Was it you who made the POTA Ceasar?

So sad about your dog. My wife and I don't have pets anymore - too heartbreaking. :monkey2

Thanks. :) I did make a 1/6 Caesar, but I've seen some even better than mine.

So sad about your dog. My wife and I don't have pets anymore - too heartbreaking. :monkey2

Thanks. :) I did make a 1/6 Caesar, but I've seen some even better than mine.

Yes I agree, it is very heartbreaking. We had 3 and lost one almost 2 years ago now and since then we've decided to not have anymore after the ones we have pass.

Back