Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Figured I'd post this as my December entry. She's not quite done, but the rest may take a while. Hasbro outfit, Sideshow head, Kumik body, new belt and pouches from TA.
LeiaEndor.jpg

*Restock for 12/10/14*

Hot Toys Batman 1966 (Adam West)
Dragon Oscar Vietnam

Coming Soon!
Hot Toys Spiderman 2 (Andrew Garfield)
Hot Toys Batman The Dark Knight Armory Set w/ Bruce Wayne
Hot Toys Kerberos Panzer Jager
Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 17 - Heartbreaker
Hot Toys Diecast Robocop
Hot Toys Diecast Robocop with Chair
Star Ace Harry Potter

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

Last edited:
When you go to break down the Bruce Wayne set, would you consider leaving the upper top shoulder/chest armor on top of the Batman body when you sell the True Type + suit, or is that too late (I know you still have some bodies left and the pictures are already taken)? I noticed when I got my set from sideshow that the upper chest/shoulder armor was sealed at the sides and back while on the body. Just curious if you guys would sell it as one before I go trying to buy it again. I know that gave me hesitation the first time when I ordered because I was thinking "why the heck did they pull that piece off" after not noticing it when I put in my cart. :lol

Also, thanks for those Terminator parts from a couple of weeks back. Really nice of you to include those hand pegs with the order.

^^I'm curious about that as well. I'm also looking to get Bruce Wayne's socks/shoes set for my Harvey Two Face figure since I have custom rubber shoes that aren't solid and thus don't stand very well.

*Restock for 12/10/14*

Hot Toys Batman 1966 (Adam West)
Art Figures Heavy Armored Special Cop (Dredd)
Dragon Oscar Vietnam

Coming Soon!
Hot Toys Spiderman 2 (Andrew Garfield)
Hot Toys Diecast Robocop
Star Ace Harry Potter

Any future restock on Captain America Winter Soldier: Winter Soldier?

I see that you guys have "Winter Soldier - Pants w/ Pistol" but I wanted to get the pistol only if it's possible.

*Update for 12/11/14*

New Breakdowns!

Soldier Story Ranger Infantry Batallion
Soldier Story South Korean Infantry
Soldier Story German Feldgendarmerie Des Heeres
Soldier Story German 3rd Fallschirmjager Division

CM Toys Gladiator Coach

Coming Soon!
Hot Toys Diecast Robocop
Star Ace Harry Potter

Hey TA. I order from you guys all the time but when I went just a minute ago to get something it's telling me that you don't currently ship to the location I entered. It's the same address I always use. What's the dealio?

Same thing happened to me a while back -- it's some weird glitch that popped up in their system. Try contacting them directly, and they'll likely get it sorted out for you fairly quickly.

I figured out that its just on one of the particular items I'm wanting. I emailed them and hopefully I'll get it before someone else snags it.

*Update for 12/12/14*

New Breakdowns!

Hot Toys Dark Knight Batman Armory with Batman, Alfred Pennyworth, and Bruce Wayne!

Coming Soon!

Hot Toys Diecast Robocop
Star Ace Harry Potter

Just had to say it, Toy Anxiety has awesome customer service and shipping is phenomenally fast! :clap

Just a quick note to those concerned. We are now offering the Batman Armory Batman body with the upper body armor. It was originally separated because it was relatively easy to do so and the thought was that people might want an armored body without the bat symbol on it. Likewise, we are now designating a right and left Grapple gun as there are clips designated for either side of the belt. The gun is the same, but the belt clip/holster is different, so take note when ordering them.

*Update for 12/16/14*

New Breakdown!

Star Ace Harry Potter

Coming Soon!
Hot Toys Diecast Robocop
Damtoys Gangster Kingdom Diamond 3

Back