Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, Spud! Those are some clean markings on that guy. Are those decals or painted?

My end of the year entry.

We're so glad to see so many of you lovely people here tonight, and we would especially like to welcome all the representatives of Illinois' Law Enforcement Community who have chosen to join us here in the Palace Hotel Ballroom at this time. We do sincerely hope you'll all enjoy the show, and please remember people, that no matter who you are, and what you do to live, thrive and survive, there are still some things that make us all the same. You, me them, everybody, everybody.

15527999703_28603423c3.jpg

15525401104_9ef6a5bb07.jpg

15525399864_99b942da78.jpg

Still have to work out the height difference. SS Resevoir Dogs suits from Toy Anxiety a loooong time ago. Rocco sculpts painted by Steven Giunta.

Wow, those are some sharp lines. Nice work.

:exactly: Very clean work as always Spud. Love the custom sniper gun.

My end of the year entry.
Still have to work out the height difference. SS Resevoir Dogs suits from Toy Anxiety a loooong time ago. Rocco sculpts painted by Steven Giunta.

Great BB set....but shouldn't you have saved one for your January entry? :slap

:lol

joking.

:exactly: Very clean work as always Spud. Love the custom sniper gun.

Thanks man. I think its the most customized part of him. Since I didn't have a spare Stormtrooper heavy blaster I had to improvise and make one using clone blasters and an MG34. I'm pretty proud of how it came out.

DECEMBER ENTRY
BERMEJO JOKER

Jacket, Pants, belt, gloves, shirt, shoes, vest, tie, gun and razor all from TA
:hi5:

For those of you who didn't know, or remember, we do a "Year's End" custom figure random drawing contest as well!

You already qualify if you have entered a custom during 2014. There will be 3 drawings. The Grand Prize winner will receive a $100 Toy Anxiety eGift Certificate, the Runner Up winner will receive a $50 eGift Certificate, and 1 Honorable Mention will receive a $25 eGift Certificate.

To qualify for the Grand or Runner Up prizes, you must have entered more than once during 2014, and your name will be added to a bucket for the number of times you entered. If you only entered once in 2014, your name will be mixed in the bucket with the rest of the entries for the $25 drawing ONLY once the drawings for Grand Prize and Runner Up are complete. No one can win more than once in this drawing.

The purpose of doing the monthly drawing is to generate fun and conversation in our thread, and this "Year's End" drawing is intended to reward those who continue to participate on a regular basis. Hopefully this will encourage even more entries in 2015.

If you wish to post in the upcoming year's monthly contest, please see the information in our very first post in this thread.

Winners for the "Year's End" drawing will be posted shortly after the 1st of the year. Thanks to everyone! Good Luck and Happy New Year!

:fest:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fest

Last edited:
Actually waiting on a jacket I just bought! I would Love it if you guys stock a similar trench like the one Bane wears, I want one for my Bucky!...please stock one!

Back