Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where's the Indy head? Did it sell already? I saw the items on your website even before the announcement and the heads weren't on there. Neither was the shirt and the satchel. Someone was quick on the trigger even before there WAS a trigger! ;)

Last edited:
Where's the Indy head? Did it sell already? I saw the items on your website even before the announcement and the heads weren't on there. Neither was the shirt and the satchel. Someone was quick on the trigger even before there WAS a trigger! ;)

As always i was too late too. TA updates around 1 o clock at night, my time. I kept waiting on the machete etc but due to work i can't keep on doing this. So i missed out again.

I think even if TA buys up 10 of these indy's they will sell out quicker than the iphone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Race is on for May's entry... grab your Toy Anxiety gear and get building!!!

einordmaine's WARBOYS
Picture4.jpg
Chainz ; Skull ; Stix ; Vex & Fixx

Picture1.jpg

Think it was just a preview. Still wip :)

Nice group spacegladiator.
Guess yur bringing yur talents to the fury road :)

As always i was too late too. TA updates around 1 o clock at night, my time. I kept waiting on the machete etc but due to work i can't keep on doing this. So i missed out again.

I think even if TA buys up 10 of these indy's they will sell out quicker than the iphone.

Don't worry. We didn't stand a chance! Those parts (machete, head, shirt, satchel) were sold even before TA announced the update. I've been checking their website religiously for these items and saw he was parted out minutes before the update only these parts were already purchased.

Don't worry. We didn't stand a chance! Those parts (machete, head, shirt, satchel) were sold even before TA announced the update. I've been checking their website religiously for these items and saw he was parted out minutes before the update only these parts were already purchased.

Clarification - this Indy restock was from 2 figures we had to part out that were missing items previously claimed from order issues. The parts you never saw may not have been there at all in this update.

April Entry: Eames from Inception
I know he doesn't have that grenade launcher in the snow scene but when I saw it on TA, I couldn't resist :)

eames1.jpg

eames3.jpg

Clarification - this Indy restock was from 2 figures we had to part out that were missing items previously claimed from order issues. The parts you never saw may not have been there at all in this update.

That would certainly explain why I never saw them. ;)

Check out the pickings now mate! And QUICK!!!!!

Check out the pickings now mate! And QUICK!!!!!

You're my Heeerrrrroooo!!!!!!!

Finally i got one machete!! Thanks bro!

Now just two to go [emoji13]. If you spot some again let me know. Again thaaankkks [emoji56][emoji119][emoji119][emoji119]

*Update for 4/6/16*

Restock!

Hot Toys Batman Returns Bruce Wayne/Batman 2-Pack
Hot Toys Expendables 2: Barney Ross
Hot Toys Terminator 1: Battle Damaged

Sideshow Star Wars Cad Bane in Disguise

Coming Soon!
3R WWII German Obergruppenfuhrer - Heydrich
Toy Model WWII German Head of State
DID WWII German Army Supply Duty Hans & Bastian
VeryCool ACU Camo Female Shooter
DAMTOYS Russian Airborne Troops PKP Machine Gunner
Magic Cube Christmas Casual Style Set
VeryHot PMC

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

*Update for 4/7/16*

New!

Magic Cube Christmas' Casual Clothing Set
mcchristmascasual.jpg

MIS Female Bodysuit Set (Black Widow)
misblackwidow.jpg

Restock!
Have a Fett-ish?

Sideshow Star Wars Boba Fett V2
Sideshow Star Wars Boba Fett Prototype Armor
Sideshow Star Wars Jango Fett
Sideshow DC Comics Batman Gotham Knight

Magic Cube The Town

Coming Soon!
Asmus Toys LOTR Merry & Pippin
POP Toys Monroe Dress Suit Sets
VeryCool ACU Camo Female Shooter
VeryHot PMC

*Update for 4/8/16*

New!

Verycool Female Shooter (ACU Camo Version)
vcfemaleshooteracu.jpg

VeryHot PMC (1047)
vhpmc1047.jpg

Coming Soon!
Asmus Toys LOTR Merry & Pippin
POP Toys Monroe Dress Suit Sets

Back