Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Toy Anxiety, incoming!!

Parrasmaniac, what Ben Grimm is that? Doesn't quite seem 1/6 but it's still awesome. The Thing has been a favorite of mine since I was a kid.

hi, that Ben Grimm is a Bowen Designs statue. It's one of the last Bowen statues that came out.
It is not full 1/6, but it's close.

I love it too, the feel is great with all those stones... I added a Barney Ross cigar and modded his belt white.
It goes very well with symbiote Spidey.... I just love those comicbooks.

*Update for 5/12/16*

New!

POP Toys Death Race Frankenstein
popdeathrace.jpg

Restock!

Hot Toys Star Wars ANH Luke Skywalker
Hot Toys Star Wars ANH Princess Leia

Sideshow Star Wars Luke Skywalker X-Wing PIlot
Sideshow Star Wars Han Solo Hoth (Some Parts)
Sideshow Star Wars TIE Fighter Pilot

Coming Soon!
Hot Toys Star Wars TFA First Order Flametrooper
Hot Toys Captain America Winter Soldier Nick Fury
Hot Toys Stan Lee
POP Toys House of Cards President
DAM Spetsnaz MVD OSN Vityaz in Chechnya

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

Entry for May: einordmaine's "WILD BOY SQUAD" ...custom 1:6 WARBOYS.

I realise I could do one a month for next five months - but June's entry is coming along nicely! These can be easily made from many small parts that are available in Toy Anxiety's excellent shop - which I'll be heading to, to pick up some things with my winnings of April's prize money, thanks TA!

Now, I clearly didn't invent the WARBOYS (all credit to George Miller & Design Team) and these aren't strictly movie based characters, but hopefully the inspiration is clearly visible... there's still a world of tweaks to do to these (as soon as I find time) like colour the scars, rust some more parts and weathering - always weathering!!! I've some weapons to add too as well as a mohican, but you get where these are heading...

Call these my final, final WiP shots - hopefully back before end of month with final final shots!
Picture5.jpg
Picture2.jpg
CHAYNZ pic.jpg
Fopna (2).jpg
Picture3.jpg
Picture8.1.jpg
Picture1.jpg

Entry for May: einordmaine's "WILD BOY SQUAD" ...custom 1:6 WARBOYS.

I realise I could do one a month for next five months - but June's entry is coming along nicely! These can be easily made from many small parts that are available in Toy Anxiety's excellent shop - which I'll be heading to, to pick up some things with my winnings of April's prize money, thanks TA!

Now, I clearly didn't invent the WARBOYS (all credit to George Miller & Design Team) and these aren't strictly movie based characters, but hopefully the inspiration is clearly visible... there's still a world of tweaks to do to these (as soon as I find time) like colour the scars, rust some more parts and weathering - always weathering!!! I've some weapons to add too as well as a mohican, but you get where these are heading...

Call these my final, final WiP shots - hopefully back before end of month with final final shots!
View attachment 264408

Cool stuff! You are aware you won last month right?

Great pics and I hate to be a pest but what legs did you use for the Commando body in the first pic on the left partially out of the picture. Also in the second pic the figure on the far left, is that the same Commando body without the camo paint? Great work as always.

Thanks! No polite & curious person could truly be called a pest... Answers here:- https://einordmainecustomtoyemporium.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/einordmaines-destroyer.html - yes, both are same type MMS276 bodies

Cool stuff! You are aware you won last month right?

"These can be easily made from many small parts that are available in Toy Anxiety's excellent shop - which I'll be heading to, to pick up some things with my winnings of April's prize money, thanks TA!"...well aware, thanks!

I think TA were implying that since you won last month you are ineligible to enter for May... I have been known to be wrong though. :dunno

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

According to the rules, you can enter every month even if you win.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Then I am baffled about why they would bring that up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing??

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Did they mean if Space Gladiator hadn't realised he's won and hadn't replied to them????

Did they mean if Space Gladiator hadn't realised he's won and hadn't replied to them????

That would be the case. We hadn't heard from him, so was just making sure he knew.

This is also a rule:

If the winner does not respond or use the prize by the end of the month following the announcement of their win, the prize will be revoked and offered to another random winner.

If anyone wants to refresh themselves on the rules, it is all in the very first post of this thread.

Thanks!

I had a look at TA's ebay profile today. Someone in the UK gave 5 negative feedbacks because he got hit by customs :slap ****ing idiot. I'm an international, I was hit once on a TA order. Sure it's frustrating but it does not warrant negative feedback. I'm curious what TA's response was :lol

I swear 9/10 negatives on any seller on ebay can probably be disregarded as buyer incompetence, ignorance or OCD.

Back