Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a look at TA's ebay profile today. Someone in the UK gave 5 negative feedbacks because he got hit by customs :slap ****ing idiot. I'm an international, I was hit once on a TA order. Sure it's frustrating but it does not warrant negative feedback. I'm curious what TA's response was :lol

I swear 9/10 negatives on any seller on ebay can probably be disregarded as buyer incompetence, ignorance or OCD.

What I love is when you do someone a favor by sending something via media male because it was just paper goods, and they begged for the cheapest form of shipping, and then they leave you a negative for overcharging them for shipping. There are some people in the world that just don't get it. And by "it" I mean anything at all.

I buy stuff from Toy Anxiety all the time. My preference is for a low marked value and I run the risk. It's never happened before, but if the shipment went missing, I would just have to shoulder the cost myself. I'm not flippant about losing money, but I have saved a lot since I started buying from TA by the grace of the low marked value.
There I'll always be idiot eBay buyers who want the earth.

*Update for 5/16/16*

New!

POP Toys House of Cards President Underwood
pophouseofcards.jpg

Restock!

Kaustic Plastik Arena Fighter

Sideshow Escape From New York Snake Plissken

Belet Passionate Rider

Soldier Story Kommando Spezialkrafte

Coming Soon!
Hot Toys Star Wars TFA First Order Flametrooper
Hot Toys Captain America Winter Soldier Nick Fury
Hot Toys Stan Lee
DAM Spetsnaz MVD OSN Vityaz in Chechnya
Mohr Toys Confederate States Army Major General George Picket

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

I had a look at TA's ebay profile today. Someone in the UK gave 5 negative feedbacks because he got hit by customs :slap ****ing idiot. I'm an international, I was hit once on a TA order. Sure it's frustrating but it does not warrant negative feedback. I'm curious what TA's response was :lol

You can have eBay remove those negative feedbacks. . . if they're about customs charges. You can do it via e-mail, but it takes a few days. If you get on the phone, they'll do it right then and there.

Hello everyone. Just a little note, if/when you send us questions via PM here in the Freaks forum, be sure you have room in your inbox for our reply. It has happened several times that we went to reply and the message could not be sent with the message:

The following errors occurred with your submission
(User) has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

In all cases, it is best to email us directly at [email protected].

Re: Toy Anxiety, incoming!!

Oh jeez! I feel so guilty.. I've just checked mine and it was full! I'm sorry! Is there a chance for you to stock some loose parts from "Vortoys mercenary" set?

Sent from my Classic using Tapatalk

Everyone here who buys from TA knows how awesome they are. If I ever get anything off eBay from you guys I'll give 5 stars. It helps but those negative feedback S don't come off for a year. It affects your seller rating and in turn affects the number of items you can sell as well as the dollar amount. It sucks but that's Ebay. You have to kiss every buyers a$$ to make sure they don't give you negative feedback. They really protect the buyers but the sellers are left hanging in the wind when something goes wrong. I've been burned too many times. Mine was over a $.99 item. Ridiculous.

I've sold quite a few items on Ebay with only one incident, haven't for a year or so after a buyer tried to cheat me out of a figure. I shipped via UPS with tracking and everything, kept an eye on it online and saw it was delivered so I figured all was well. A week or two went buy and I got a message from the buyer saying they never received the package, and asked for a refund. Apparently I wasn't being cooperative so she opened a case on Ebay, putting a negative balance on my Paypal because she "just didn't know what to do". After getting several messages demanding money back I opened my own case on Ebay and provided the shipping receipt and showing it was delivered, Ebay ruled in my favor. Haven't sold a thing on there after that hassle, plus I was getting tired of the fees.

Oh jeez! I feel so guilty.. I've just checked mine and it was full! I'm sorry! Is there a chance for you to stock some loose parts from "Vortoys mercenary" set?

Sent from my Classic using Tapatalk

Haha, at least you're man enough to admit it! Unfortunately, none of our distributors offers any Vortoys product. We would certainly consider it if/when they do, but at this time we are not getting that or any Vortoys products.

Will you guys be getting any of the Spade J figure from Gangsters Kingdom? I need that leather coat for Punisher.

c942c4a9952f6123374a7b44d2d80c80.jpg

Last edited:
*Update for 5/19/16*

Restock!

Hot Toys Terminator Genysis T-800
Hot Toys SW ROTJ Boba Fett
Hot Toys Iron Man 3 Pepper Potts

Coming Soon!
Hot Toys Stan Lee
Super Duck Cosplay Snake Ji
Wolf King Ferocious Fighter
Play Toy Dinosaur Expert Clothing

*Update for 5/20/16*

Uptdate in the Update - More parts were added from the Boss's house than we knew about!
New!

cawsnickfury.jpg

Restock!

Sideshow Army of Darkness Ash & Evil Ash

ThreeZero Game of Thrones Eddard Stark

POP Toys Ninja Master
POP Toys Windbreaker Set (Loki)
POP Toys Leather Jacket Set

Redman Sheriff (Walking Dead Rick) Both Versions

Amok Time Battlestar Galactica (Classic) Cylon Centurion (Silver)

Coming Soon!
Hot Toys Stan Lee
Super Duck Cosplay Snake Ji
Wolf King Ferocious Fighter
Play Toy Dinosaur Expert Clothing

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

Wanted to say thanks for the batch of SSC and hot toys boba fett parts I got from you :) My 'best of' boba is nearly done. Do you have any plans to restock the SSC boba again? Only parts I am missing now are the leather belt with pouches and the jetpack.

Thanks

JR

Big thanks for restocking the Pop Toys Ninja Master. I finally got the sword cane for my Ra's, hadn't been able to find one anywhere.

Hi Guys,

Wanted to say thanks for the batch of SSC and hot toys boba fett parts I got from you :) My 'best of' boba is nearly done. Do you have any plans to restock the SSC boba again? Only parts I am missing now are the leather belt with pouches and the jetpack.

Thanks

JR

Yes, we'll be parting out more.
Thanks!

Back