HELP PLEASE usb connecting iron man figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IANR

Super Freak
Reaction score
hi, i have the silver centurion suit up, round gantry & mk7 open version all with usb cables , i want to power them from a UK mains plug ( ie not from computer or power bank ) so what is the correct item to use ? attached are some of the ebay items i found, but any links photos or thoughts welcome.

Attachments

• Screenshot (3819).png
    Screenshot (3819).png
    490.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot (3820).png
    Screenshot (3820).png
    335.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot (3821).png
    Screenshot (3821).png
    364.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot (3822).png
    Screenshot (3822).png
    284.6 KB · Views: 0
More flies with sugar :p

Honestly, the LEDs in these things require so little power that practically any outlet to USB adapter will do the trick. I use several of that 7 port option you have posted above on the left. All off of them run off the same plug; lighting up well over a dozen fusion reactors powering my Hot Toys with a couple of statue LEDs to boot. It's an inexpensive option and you can disengage each USB connection individually (though admittedly I found the switches to be cheap and prone to breaking). Additionally, the hub looks like it comes with a more than capable AC/DC adapter.

Hopefully that helps.

More flies with sugar :p

Honestly, the LEDs in these things require so little power that practically any outlet to USB adapter will do the trick. I use several of that 7 port option you have posted above on the left. All off of them run off the same plug; lighting up well over a dozen fusion reactors powering my Hot Toys with a couple of statue LEDs to boot. It's an inexpensive option and you can disengage each USB connection individually (though admittedly I found the switches to be cheap and prone to breaking). Additionally, the hub looks like it comes with a more than capable AC/DC adapter.

Hopefully that helps.
thanks for that , really appreciate the answer.

I've just used ravpower usb splitters for similar setups, I imagine most multi hubs this day and age that are made for charging would work

Back