1/6 Hot Toys - MMS688D53 - The Avengers - Iron Man Mark VI (2.0) with Suit-Up Gantry Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Walked into my LCS and this was waiting for me, no notice so Sideshow must be shipping the full set out. Have to say I'm not as excited as I thought I would be, I like it, but for the money I'm kind of feeling the burn out, might sell it off or part it out
Sort of how I’ve been feeling with recent POs that have been coming in. I’ve been reselling them almost immediately

Sort of how I’ve been feeling with recent POs that have been coming in. I’ve been reselling them almost immediately
Since last year I've dialed right back, the only remaining thing on order is my HTs Batman DKR set, maybe I'm on the way out but I remember being so excited for these, I'll keep the batman cause I don't have a perfect batman yet, but this iron man set is just gratuitous. I did list it but if it doesn't sell them I'll keep it, just don't know where I'll display it yet

That's how I feel about my Mark III Red & Chrome that just arrived. I had picked up the similar Mark VII, so now I don't even want to open this one up. Sigh.

Since last year I've dialed right back, the only remaining thing on order is my HTs Batman DKR set, maybe I'm on the way out but I remember being so excited for these, I'll keep the batman cause I don't have a perfect batman yet, but this iron man set is just gratuitous. I did list it but if it doesn't sell them I'll keep it, just don't know where I'll display it yet
Yea, I'm thinking I'm slowly on the way out of 1/6 as well. Statues have been catching my eyes more over the last year. I have the same thoughts as you with your Iron man as I do with my listed DX Vader and Padme. If they sell, cool; if not, I guess I'll keep them.
That's how I feel about my Mark III Red & Chrome that just arrived. I had picked up the similar Mark VII, so now I don't even want to open this one up. Sigh.
They're nice, shiney and sparkly when they go up for order, but seems like they lose their luster when they arrive.

Back