Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

I third it..not a fan of PERS.....AND YES, top five figure for me....

It is going to be hard for Bane to top my DX11, but we will see. I get my figure on Monday and will have all day to "play with my new doll" and rearrange my display.

Just notice that one front harness on mine was glued higher than the other. Bummer.

It is going to be hard for Bane to top my DX11, but we will see. I get my figure on Monday and will have all day to "play with my new doll" and rearrange my display.

It's really close. Bane looks fantastic and realistic. He's one of those ones where if you put a photo of him in a scene from the movie you can't tell it's a figure. The Joker on the other hand, is just a powerhouse visually. So much detail. He steals the show over Bane IMO. Both figures are very impressive.

Anyone try curling the collar to make it look more screen accurate?, i keep rolling the top edge of the collar and its setting pretty well.

345k9w1.jpg

2s6rjnt.jpg

zsx2u1.jpg

Anyone try curling the collar to make it look more screen accurate?, i keep rolling the top edge of the collar and its setting pretty well.

345k9w1.jpg

2s6rjnt.jpg

zsx2u1.jpg

I've done this same thing. I was afraid to use an iron or anything so I just curled it and held it for a moment over and over til it stuck.

Is anyone keeping the lapels buttoned down? One of mine ended up snapping off so I'm thinking of unbuttoning both sides now.

My buttons broke when I put the coat on haha

Got it from Monkey Depot, but it was the last one. Just hit up eBay and search for 1/6 Trial master and you'll find it. I did some work on it last night, painting it brown and adding the buttons.

IMG_20130330_080042_815_zpsd68650d3.jpg
IMG_20130330_080006_944_zpsb1b0b0af.jpg

I thought I was going to be able to live with the stock black color of the jacket, but its starting to bother me and needs to be at least a little brown.

Woah, that looks good cr0w. Did you do anything to the jacket?

Oh, and are you planning to replace the Joker's vest with the HT DX 11 version? The colours are so much more vibrant.

Yeah, I painted it brown and the buttons and zippers gold.

If I could get a vest for less than $20, sure, but I actually prefer the color of the DX01 vest.

It's really close. Bane looks fantastic and realistic. He's one of those ones where if you put a photo of him in a scene from the movie you can't tell it's a figure. The Joker on the other hand, is just a powerhouse visually. So much detail. He steals the show over Bane IMO. Both figures are very impressive.

Its the "Technicolor Dreamcoat" on the Joker, so vivd!:lol:lol:lol

technicolordreamcoat_zps0ec975d6.jpg

Bane is just a breath of fresh air though. For the people getting their first Joker I can totally understand if they are over the moon for it, cause that is the best version by far.
I think Nolan HT Batman collectors that have prior versions of the Joker will be more impressed with Bane since that Joker wow factor happened some time ago. Recency effect perhaps. Both are absolutely stellar.

Bane is just a breath of fresh air though. For the people getting their first Joker I can totally understand if they are over the moon for it, cause that is the best version by far.
I think Nolan HT Batman collectors that have prior versions of the Joker will be more impressed with Bane since that Joker wow factor happened some time ago. Recency effect perhaps. Both are absolutely stellar.

This is very true.

Its the "Technicolor Dreamcoat" on the Joker, so vivd!:lol:lol:lol

technicolordreamcoat_zps0ec975d6.jpg

:lol :lol

And yeah, you're dead right dude. Well said.

Sold my Black Spidey and got another Bane , to do the

"Come at me Bro"

bane3spideyship005.jpg

bane3spideyship008.jpg

bane3spideyship007.jpg

bane3spideyship006.jpg

bane3spideyship009.jpg

Back