Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

Got lucky, went to a comic collectible store in Burbank Ca, and sitting there was a brand new Bane figure waiting for me to aquirre, which I did,:yess: this figure is getting ridiculously expensive really quick. If you can find him get him now!

Nice! Was that the last one?

Got lucky, went to a comic collectible store in Burbank Ca, and sitting there was a brand new Bane figure waiting for me to aquirre, which I did,:yess: this figure is getting ridiculously expensive really quick. If you can find him get him now!

how much u get him 4?

I may be selling one of my Banes , either that or parts .

Head , body

Bane is my first HT figure, and I am struggling to get him into some of the poses that have bends in the knees and the arms at cool angles, any tips? I've dealt with 6" and 3 3/4" figures at this point and have never dealt with this good of articulation, haha.

Bane is my first HT figure, and I am struggling to get him into some of the poses that have bends in the knees and the arms at cool angles, any tips? I've dealt with 6" and 3 3/4" figures at this point and have never dealt with this good of articulation, haha.

Is there a specific pose you talking about? If its the boss pose your going to have to do some modifications.

Is there a specific pose you talking about? If its the boss pose your going to have to do some modifications.

Nah, I'll well aware of the arm swap and everything you have to do for that. One of the first things I looked into haha. I'm talking more about poses where the body is turned and his legs are kinda wide and one further back than the other while throwing a punch. Maybe I'm just an idiot because I feel like anytime I try to copy someone's pose, I end up with a bane that is hammered or has no control over his appendages

Finally scored one.......Check this out, brandnew for $180 shipped from ebay! :panic::panic: :yess::yess::yess: :rock:rock:rock :blissy:blissy

Damn. That's a great price. I wish I could get one for around that much. I just get pm's from members here telling me that my offer of $210 is unrealistic and crazy.

Congrats buddy.

Glad you finally found one...& what a price. :hi5:

Enjoy!!! :)

Damn. That's a great price. I wish I could get one for around that much. I just get pm's from members here telling me that my offer of $210 is unrealistic and crazy.

Thanks guys, I messaged the seller asking if it was taken out of the tray, he said it was only taken out for inspection and the plastic around the figure wasn't even removed. Be patient guys, even eBay has its deals. He said he will ship it out on Monday. The auction was up for only less than 10 minutes.

null_zps2d98cca1.png

Thanks guys, I messaged the seller asking if it was taken out of the tray, he said it was only taken out for inspection and the plastic around the figure wasn't even removed. Be patient guys, even eBay has its deals. He said he will ship it out on Monday. The auction was up for only less than 10 minutes.

null_zps2d98cca1.png

Good deal man , congrats :hi5::dance:dance

Finally scored one.......Check this out, brandnew for $180 shipped from ebay! :panic::panic: :yess::yess::yess: :roc :blissy:

very nice. It's crazy how the prices can vary so much like this. Every once in awhile u can catch a decent deal, but usually once a figure is soldout everywhere you will have to take out a small loan.:slap:gah:

Back