1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

With everything we are going through waiting, I think the correct response is:

"we are Groot."

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

You know... I do have a 3D printer. Anyone a modeler? Also, anyone a REALLY good painter?

They would probably end up wonky as hell, but hey #anydraxwilldo right? We can form the Fellowship of the Drax!

You know... I do have a 3D printer. Anyone a modeler? Also, anyone a REALLY good painter?

They would probably end up wonky as hell, but hey #anydraxwilldo right? We can form the Fellowship of the Drax!

Theres a lot of sculptors on the board that you could help out I think :dunno

If all you want is a head and any will do just buy a wwe figure and paint it green. That any drax thing is so not true. You know if it came out looking like crap most of you would pass. There ten drax versions out there now if that's all you want.

As for sculptors...I can. And a few others. Painters..I'd say rahmier is one of the best. But have you ever prices custom sculpt work? It ain't cheap.

Stick this on your shelf until HT is ready.

GOTG-LEGENDS-DRAX-A7907.jpg

lols

That any drax thing is so not true. You know if it came out looking like crap most of you would pass. There ten drax versions out there now if that's all you want.

It's cool, we're saying it tongue-in-cheek :slap :lol

#AnyDraxWillDo #WhereIsDrax?

Back