1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

qeatEaA.jpg

"I AM NOT A PRINCESS" :rotfl

:rotfl :clap :clap :goodpost:

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

8e3f30f5df356fc0c58c7160889d78fa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The fact that you know the Muppets makes my heart overflow with joy. Kermit is my favorite.

:exactly: he was one of my favourites when I was younger :lol

And that pic of Drax in a tutu!! :rotfl :lol

anyone else getting the Toxic Crusader vibe from that Drax ballerina? haha

Eh. Ill get Rocket/Groot and Star Lord but ima pass on him and Gamora.

TBH, that's how I'm feeling. I already have Starlord and I'm about to order the duo. But Gamora just doesn't impress me at all (surprisingly), and seeing that picture of Drax just lets me down :(.
It's not at all normal Hot Toys quality - I think...

I have Groot/Rocket/ Star-Lord, but wont get Gamora unless Drax is released

TBH, that's how I'm feeling. I already have Starlord and I'm about to order the duo. But Gamora just doesn't impress me at all (surprisingly), and seeing that picture of Drax just lets me down :(.
It's not at all normal Hot Toys quality - I think...
I actually thought the same thing about Gamora until she arrived. She's a great figure and the likeness (while blank) is amazing.

I have them all which makes me want him even more.

I don't know. Those who write off Gamora do themselves a great disservice, IMHO. she's great! And after all, if you can't get them all, at least get the hottest!

165image.jpg

8d0image.jpg

Last edited:

Agreed gamora is a must have

Back