Hot Toys 1:6 Justice League Figure Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funko revealed their figure of Mera... I know they typically make everyone in a movie :lol but I am really hoping her role in this film warrants a figure of her from HT :pray:

9GHD8r0.jpg

I still don't get the flash's costume. Why is he dressed like a power ranger? He's the fastest man alive he does not need all that extra padding!

I still don't get the flash's costume. Why is he dressed like a power ranger? He's the fastest man alive he does not need all that extra padding!

Well the wire is to safely conduct the lightning he creates, and the armour pieces are made from materials stolen from NASA (apparently) to protect him from heat generated by friction.

I'm baffled they would cast Momoa, tat him up with Polynesian tribals, and then go out of their way to cover him up with that over designed monstrosity.

Do you wear the exact same clothes all day, every day???
I doubt you do, so why do you think Aquaman will then?

Don't forget Batman and Flash wear costumes to hide their identities and for protection, however Aquaman and Wonder Woman are wearing battle-gear and clothing from their cultures –*as is Superman.

Trailer coming on Saturday so should get better looks all around. Hopefully there will also be at least a quick shot of Mera.

Last edited:
Trailer coming on Saturday so should get better looks all around. Hopefully there will also be at least a quick shot of Mera.

:yess: Awesome, cant wait to see this trailer.

Wonder if we'll see any hint of Superman this time? probably not yet.

I mean, they already showed him on the first poster.

Justice-League-first-image.jpg

...But I'd love it if he showed up in the trailer and gave us a nice, pearly white smile. I miss his smile...

videolab-man-of-steel-video-05.png

Yo, looks like we are in the same boat, waiting for Aquaman, Flash, Cyborg and possibly GL to complete the JL set.....
I sure hope HT will have them all.......
Will be keeping my BvS set and not going for JL trinity...(money no enuff, hahaha)

I might pick up Aquaman if I like the film. Already have Batman and Wonder Woman is coming eventually. No interest in The Flash (like the character but not the design) or Cyborg (never really liked the character).

That Batman and pretty much all of Batflecks toys make me sad I've said before they fail to radiate intelligence
Like Conroy's Cartoon Batman just exudes brilliance

And those eyebrows
IMG_0906.jpg

I just sold all my afflicts but might reacquire and put them in a dark room

I'm 90% sure I'm gonna get the Arkham Knight hot toy speaking of Conroy

qsw4uw.jpg

Wonder Woman looks good. The BvS version still hasn't shipped. I'm assuming there will be a Wonder Woman movie version and then a JL version. Hopefully they won't just be portrait reuses.

I'm sure Cyborg will show up later today. Wonder if they will do a Superman version, since it's not exactly a surprise that he's going to be resurrected probably in the third act.

The designs are really looking great although Flash is still a little wonky in the shoulders and the plates should be closer together, but I think it will look cool in motion.

Last edited:
Guys, some rumour lurking about Flash getting a 2nd suit in the movie..
What if HT decided to up the PO for the 1st suit... and then after the movie is released, they show prototype of the 2nd suit...
What should I do? hahahaha......

What will you do??

Last edited:
Yo, looks like we are in the same boat, waiting for Aquaman, Flash, Cyborg and possibly GL to complete the JL set.....
I sure hope HT will have them all.......
Will be keeping my BvS set and not going for JL trinity...(money no enuff, hahaha)

Yes, Aquaman, Flash and Cyborg will be my priority from this movie. If GL appears it will likely only be a brief cameo so I'll hold off on that until the GL movie which is still quite a way off.

I can't see myself picking up a Batman figure from this movie when the suit is so much better on the BvS version. WW and Superman I'll see what the updated versions are like when HT reveal them. If they look that much better I might sell my BvS versions and upgrade.

Finally if we do get a black suit Supes with the silver S that would be a day one pre-order. A grail figure for me. So please Snyder put it in the movie even if it's just a two minute scene. :lol

Cyborg looks quite awful- and Flash suit too angular and jagged....ughh. However can't wait to see the film

Cyborg looks quite awful- and Flash suit too angular and jagged....ughh. However can't wait to see the film

You need to go to Specsavers... Cyborg looks superb!!!

I would have liked more flesh on show, like classic Cyborg – but looks great to me.

Flash's suit is good too, nice bright red, gold accents – the wire is a clever touch... can't wait to see his Wayne Tech suit though

Back